Ricky Williams A Cowboy

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
clear.gif
clear.gif

Cowboys considering trading down in draft
Fort Worth Star Telegram, TX - 1 hour ago
... Former Texas Tech running back Ricky Williams will have a free-agent workout for the Cowboys today. Williams did not play football last season. ...

Thats the other ricky williams he was a backup for the colts in 02 i think

romio said:
clear.gif
clear.gif

... Former Texas Tech running back Ricky Williams will have a free-agent workout for the Cowboys today. Williams did not play football last season. ...
tut tut :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

nice way to p155 people off.

it is kinda funny tho... on madden I always used to sign him as ricky's backup.

April fools day is over.Imposible because Ricky is in India.If true It may be the other Ricky as someone has pointed out

romio said:
clear.gif
clear.gif

If I read that in the paper, it would have gotten me for a second. But Ricky didn't go to Texas Tech and he is not a free agent.

romio said:
clear.gif
clear.gif

... Former Texas Tech running back Ricky Williams will have a free-agent workout for the Cowboys today. Williams did not play football last season.

You could have been a little more specific.

Former Texas Tech running back Ricky Williams will have a free-agent workout for the Cowboys today. Williams did not play football last season. He played for the Indianapolis Colts in 2003.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/football/nfl/dallas_cowboys/11323582.htm

Former Texas Tech running back Ricky Williams will have a free-agent workout for the Cowboys today. Williams did not play football last season. He played for the Indianapolis Colts in 2003.

C'mon dude... READ!!!

He isn't really good at all the Williams your talking about, I was a bit sketchy when I saw the title, seeming as they already have Jones who has a bright future ahead of him.

Do you think Ricky Williams (the Texas Tech grad and former Colt) wants to change his name? Do you think people give him crap about being the "other" Ricky Williams? I'd go by Ricky A. Williams, or R.A. Williams, or something.

We should sign The x Colt Ricky Williams and give him #34, so we ca wear our #34 Willaims jerseys again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricky Williams to work out for Cowboys!

Interesting! Saw this on FFmasterminds....possible deal in the making....LOL:roflmao: FFMastermind.com

Back
Top Bottom