Ricky Williams and child support | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams and child support

Scott Andrew

Starter
Reaction score
Ok so I know Ricky pays $4,200 for 1 of his children in monthly child support but what does he pay for the other two? And how old are all of his kids? I tried to find this info but didn't have much luck...

Scott Andrew said:
Ok so I know Ricky pays $4,200 for 1 of his children in monthly child support but what does he pay for the other two? And how old are all of his kids? I tried to find this info but didn't have much luck...
isnt child support based on your income? so if you have a drastic decrease in income that will also drop the payments to alot less than 4 grand a month?

not necessarily.

And RW aside for a second...I'd like to touch on one thing wrong with our system. IT DOES NOT TAKE $4200 A MONTH TO SUPPORT ONE CHILD!!! The other 3 mother's of his children are actually pissed at this lady because she is affecting THEIR possible income. They all testified that RW is a good father and provides enough money...and nothing near $4200 for EACH of the other three. How this broad was awarded $4200 a month is 100% complete, utter BS. I don't even bring home $4200 a month after taxes and I live decent here in expensive Maryland!! No damn child needs that much. This is PURELY some baby-mama broad who will be rolling around in nice clothes and a Mercedes using her childs "support" money.

/rant off

actually it goes by whatever the state mandates per kid. I have custody of my 2 kids from my x and in NY state it is 25%of her gross after social security which can't be touched.

I totally agree. $4,200 is just a little too much. I mean jeez, over 48,000 a year for one kid? If Ricky was still in the NFL making decent money then it's a different story, but when you consider the majority of us don't make THAT much money, it seems insane!

SpurzN703 said:
I totally agree. $4,200 is just a little too much. I mean jeez, over 48,000 a year for one kid? If Ricky was still in the NFL making decent money then it's a different story, but when you consider the majority of us don't make THAT much money, it seems insane!
NO..it does not matter who you are or what you make. Because you make, say, $2 million a year...that does not mean your child needs more than an "average" income child. He/she only needs that because they feel you need to spoil your kid with that instead of use it elsewhere. There is no logical reason for a child to need more than $24000 a year. Since being on my own I have lived on anywhere from $24k to $40k a year after taxes and I'll tell you...a kid doesn't need that damn much, period. In fact, IMO all it does is cause teh child to grow up with improper values (spoiled, prissy, ungrateful, lacks knowledge they might learn from doing something they instead just pay for, driving fast or expensive cars that will get them in trouble, drugs, etc.)

so I wonder how much Ricky will spend a year on all his child support payments... I'm sure he's not paying out $4,200 per kid... if he was that would be a total of a million per kid (over 18 years)!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to do with Rickys contract and his true reason for wanting to play again, so yes that IS about football

twanderer said:
who cares? what's that got to with football???????????
If you don't like what we talk about here there is a simple answer to that...GO TO ANOTHER FORUM!!

Scott Andrew said:
so I wonder how much Ricky will spend a year on all his child support payments... I'm sure he's not paying out $4,200 per kid... if he was that would be a total of a million per kid (over 18 years)!!!!!!!!!!!

This has to do with Rickys contract and his true reason for wanting to play again, so yes that IS about football
i dont see how is child support is the reason he is "comming back". it didnt stop him from quiting.

and i think he can go to court and tell a judge that he can no longer afford to pay that much in child support. and they will figure out how much he can pay .. right??

Schleprock said:
If you don't like what we talk about here there is a simple answer to that...GO TO ANOTHER FORUM!!

Personally I don't care what you guys talk about here. People are constantly complaining about Ricky threads and then one gets started regarding what he pays in child support. I will say it again, WHO CARES! I don't see how the question fits in here. Has nothing to do with the fins, nothing to do with football, it's about Ricky's private life. And I agree, it does not take 4k a month to support any child. My understanding is that child support is supposed to allow the child to live at the same level as he/she did before the parents split. Maybe this woman should find a better job. If Ricky is taking care of his children, (providing them what they need etc etc) then who cares how much he is paying unless the questions is why is she getting 4k and the others not as much. According to someone else here, the other mothers of Rickys children had no complaints so again, how do you justify 4k a month that is probably more than most people make on this site and that is what 48k a year TAKE HOME, on top of what she is making (if she is working). Hell, I assume that his child is young so this kid obviously doesn't know the difference between 4k a month a 1k a month. In any case again, I don't see how that becomes a topic of discussion. I wasn't knocking the peson who started the string NOR was a quoting to shout someone out or throw someone under the bus. So unless it was YOU that started the string what's with the hostility? RELAX!!!!!!!!

Ricky Williams, what did you do with whatever money you had after football?

Ricky Williams :infins:

SpurzN703 said:

The way the courts are set up they could care less about the father and his needs. The courts are setup to favor the mother no matter what the father makes. It sucks actually. I ricky wanted to really get back at the courts he could get custody of his kid and make her give him child support.:evil:

It's based on the income of the non custodial parent. If he had the kids and she was "rolling in the dough" then it would be the other way around

Back
Top Bottom