Ricky Williams and the Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams and the Draft

OKAY TEE but not at the #2 pick in the draft..be realistic......thats wanny football

GRT8 said:
HAVE A TAKE AND DON'T SUCK........GET IT!
LIKE " DRAFT A RB #2 AND BENCH HIM........"HAVE A TAKE AND DON'T SUCK"

pwned :evil:

Theres no way Ricky comes back as a starter and we still draft a RB in round 1.

ih8brady said:
Theres no way Ricky comes back as a starter and we still draft a RB in round 1.

everyone knows this but TEE. The most irresponsible thinking i have seen

Sure; let's use the highest pick in franchise history on a backup. That sounds logical.

NaboCane said:
Sure; let's use the highest pick in franchise history on a backup. That sounds logical.

Actually, if Spielman had his ways....:evil:

geeez i have to log out this one has me too fed up with du@b a#5 thinking

NaboCane said:

How is this thread still on the first page? Because of people like me who keep bumping it! What a waste. :nono:

Do you think a QB will be taken Nabocain? Or, better yet, just go back to the lounge and look at the pretty girls.

If we are going to draft at #2 we need to pick someone who can step on the field and have an impact right away...I'm tired of that "we will develop him" type Wanny crap we had to put up with for 4 years...we need to draft a Roy Williams, Ed Reed, Anquan Boldin type player.

Exactly, that's why Saban will take Marcus Spears.

tee uncalled for .......nobo didn't deserve that........and i will hit the lounge....now.....
those girls are hot!

Yeah, joing the exciting debate, "Paris Hilton: Hot? or Not?". This thread has probably gotten your blood pumping more than those pixels. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom