Ricky Williams Deal Is Now Done | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Deal Is Now Done

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN said:
This may go down as one of the greatest trades in Dolphins history....there is no one in the NFL know...who will say that this trade did not help the DOlphins more than the SAINTS.
:roflmao:

The Saints can laugh. This is an organization that needed 35 years to win its first and only playoff game.
If anyone understands laughing about misery, it's New Orleans.

Bopkin02 said:
The Saints can laugh. This is an organization that needed 35 years to win its first and only playoff game.
If anyone understands laughing about misery, it's New Orleans.

If you want to talk about the past....go for it...I'm more concerned about the upcoming season. All that matters in the end is rings. The dolphins have one more than the saints..and that was 6 years before I was born...So I don't really care.

So it's really going to happen? The Saints are trading Ricky? That will make the Fins so much better. I bet they win a Super Bowl...

DrAstroZoom said:
I don't know why, but I have the feeling that our performance with RW's retirement will be better than it would have been under the injury scenario. I feel anger may give this team some much needed fire. I'd sacrifice some of the fire for talent, to be sure, but I think had RW simply been injured, the team would be more inclined to feel sorry for itself.

STRICTLY my opinion.

I would agree with you except for our coaching staff. Wanny has overstayed his welcome IMO as well as keith Armstrong and Jay Fiedler. Ricky has really bashed Wanny since he left and he may have been one of the reasons Ricky left.

Saint Greg said:
If you want to talk about the past....go for it...I'm more concerned about the upcoming season. All that matters in the end is rings. The dolphins have one more than the saints..and that was 6 years before I was born...So I don't really care.

Lets talk about the future then. The Saints would have to go undefeated for like the next 15 years(I don't know the exact math, go ahead bash if you want)to reach .500 as a franchise. I knew when you were so busy defending the Saints trade 2 years ago that this was the kind of person you were. Welcome back with all the other losers. How many playoff appearances has the Ricky trade given you. The same number as us. I know this stuff because the saints are my second favorite team.

davster82 said:
I knew when you were so busy defending the Saints trade 2 years ago that this was the kind of person you were.
And what kind of person is that?

davster82 said:
Welcome back with all the other losers.
That's nice. I appreciate it.

davster82 said:
How many playoff appearances has the Ricky trade given you. The same number as us. I know this stuff because the saints are my second favorite team.

If that's how you want to judge the trade, i guess we're even at this point. But the players we got from the trade will be around for a long time. As will the player that replaced ricky, Deuce McAllister.

Back
Top Bottom