Ricky Williams Deal Is Now Done | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Deal Is Now Done

Originally posted by Blitz
If Ricky gets close to 1500, at the end of games, instead of getting Jay Fiedler to kneel down to run out the clock, we should give the ball to Ricky and get him to kneel down.
good one :lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Here's the official word.....press conference at 3:30.....
Ricky coming to Miami

HELL YES!

now it is truly official !

unf--king believable

Will this be the modern version of the Paul Warfield trade ?

Will Ricky be a Hall of Fame running back ?

Tune in for more details...:goof:

Damn! I just watched the Ricky videos on MiamiDolphins.com

MAN, am I EXCITED!! :jumper:

so now the only suspence is what # will Ricky wear or what will give Travis ?

:)

Originally posted by dolphan39
here's another article:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20020308/ap-rickywilliams-trade.html

so the 4th round pick swapping was kinda dumb: the Saints our pick which I think is the 26th in the round and we get their pick which s/b the 30th. Hope they did not lose lots of sleep over than portion of the trade :rolleyes:

New Orleans is picking 13th in this draft so that 4th rounder is a benefit to the phins because we will get a higher pick in the 4th round (somewhere in the high middle).

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
New Orleans is picking 13th in this draft so that 4th rounder is a benefit to the phins because we will get a higher pick in the 4th round (somewhere in the high middle).
Oh poop, your right I was stuck in Chicago - duh!

Originally posted by miadphan13
Damn! I just watched the Ricky videos on MiamiDolphins.com and MAN, am I EXCITED!! :jumper:

He runs alot like Lamar, NORTH/SOUTH, no nonsense, no breakawway speed but a ton more power than Lamar. Plus 60 receptions out of the backfield last year. I'm ready to watch him every Sunday!!!

I love it AJ, I've got it now too

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Off topic, but I just created a new avatar... check it out (it's mine now)

:D :D :D :eat:

dofnsman4303.............

Originally posted by dofnsman4303
MAN IS THIS FEELING AWESOME!!!!!

CAN YOU THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO START THE WEEKEND?

I would have loved to have gotten Olin has well, but no, I can't think of a better way to start the weekend. Now, I just need to get out of the pit of hell called my JOB!!!!:lol:

Welcome Ricky

Let me add my welcome to ricky williams to miami which will improve our team greatly. Thank Wan.and Spiel. you guys are doing a great job.

Originally posted by Blitz
If Ricky gets close to 1500, at the end of games, instead of getting Jay Fiedler to kneel down to run out the clock, we should give the ball to Ricky and get him to kneel down.

Do playoff yards count?
If not, here's the perfect scenario, Ricky finishes the 15th game of the season with 1498 yards, we win the game and wrap up home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Robert Edwards starts the last game and rushes for 140 yards! WOOOHHOOO!

:evil: check the post count

Back
Top Bottom