Ricky Williams Deal Is Now Done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Deal Is Now Done

JimmyNock

Starter
Reaction score
ESPN's John Clayton is reporting that the deal is now a done deal.

The Dolphins get Ricky Williams and the Saints 4th round pick this year, and the Saints get a 1st and 4th this year and a conditional pick next year.

Clayton will be on ESPN radio later today.

:jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper:

Finally We Got Ricky Willams!!!! Read!

ESPN's John Clayton reported that the DEAL is OFFICIALLY done!!!! (check out ESPN BOTTOM LINE)!!

links - this one requires us seeing the signatures to believe. :rolleyes:

go to www.espn.go.com

It's right there on the main page to your right!!! FINALLY!!!! Since we didn't sign O.K. lets get Searcy, Cris Carter, and Vistor Green!!! Get some decent comp picks, Draft some OL and drink some beer!!!

Hopefully.....now the RAY LUCAS package when its third and one....third and goal from the one....those days are now OVER.
NORV TURNER as well....has got his man. Don't forget...RICKY caught 60 balls last season. Here is a guy who will touch the football about 35-40 times a game.
This may go down as one of the greatest trades in Dolphins history....there is no one in the NFL know...who will say that this trade did not help the DOlphins more than the SAINTS.

agree 100% DCH

the Saints made their bed when they draft Deuce last year :p

Congratulations - like I said, if he stays healthy, you're going to love him if you give him the rock enough.

He's got some fumble issues, and he wont break many long runs, but he should do very well with Turner's offense.

Good luck, though I now find myself rooting for Ricky to gain 1501 yards while the Fins go 0-16........

Damn! :eek: That was like the big O that takes forever to achieve, but is the BEST when it happens. :rolleyes: Sorry guys, that's the best way I can describe it. :D aaahhhh! :o ;)

"Williams would give the Dolphins their best running threat since the 1970s, before Dan Marino turned them into a passing team."

WOO-HOO!! :jumper:

NOW I CAN ADJUST MY NFL FEVER ROSTER FOR MY XBOX!!! RICKY! RICKY! RICKY! RICKY! RICKY!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Describe it again, please.;)
I am now looking for the Fins to make multiple long, slow trades :evil: :ladysman:

-- this is destined for the lounge

Originally posted by saintsalive
Good luck, though I now find myself rooting for Ricky to gain 1501 yards while the Fins go 0-16........
sorry saintsalive, but the Fins will good in 2002 if not better and Ricky will be sitting on the bench giving Edwards and Minor some carries if he gets anywhere near 1500 yards :lol:

If Ricky gets close to 1500, at the end of games, instead of getting Jay Fiedler to kneel down to run out the clock, we should give the ball to Ricky and get him to kneel down.

Back
Top Bottom