Ricky Williams Expected to return..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Expected to return.....

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
The Miami Herald reports that RB Ricky Williams is expected to return to the Dolphins this season, according to friends of his. If that happens, the chance of the team drafting quarterback Alex Smith with the No. 2 overall pick is pretty high.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-RUMOR

Its old news but not everyone has seen it.I dont think it will effect Saban's drafting strategy.No one can depend on Ricky's whims which are likely to change many times again.

The thing is, I have not seen this news recently in the Hearld. I think they are quoting an article over a month old.

Nublar7 said:
The thing is, I have not seen this news recently in the Hearld. I think they are quoting an article over a month old.

Me2...and I don't want to put much stock into it until he's actually in uniform again. He's too unpredictable. Dealing with this guy is like carrying a gallon full of Nitroglicerine (sp?)...except that he would/could easily implode instead of exploding. ;)

Finfan86 said:
The Miami Herald reports that RB Ricky Williams is expected to return to the Dolphins this season, according to friends of his. If that happens, the chance of the team drafting quarterback Alex Smith with the No. 2 overall pick is pretty high.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-RUMOR

Your sig brought back some memories. That man was, in my book, the ultimate "hands" guy. Some of his catches were marvels of acrobatics. A career that WAS sadly cut short.

He's one of my all-time favorite Phinz. Sorely missed.

NathanHunt said:
Your sig brought back some memories. That man was, in my book, the ultimate "hands" guy. Some of his catches were marvels of acrobatics. A career that WAS sadly cut short.

He's one of my all-time favorite Phinz. Sorely missed.

Just got done watching some good hilights of him, faster than i remember, id take him back with a smile.

would he really announce it before the June deadline or whatever? I remember someone saying if he gets reinstated before the dealine he'll miss all of next year versus if he waits its only a 4 game suspension

msg said:
would he really announce it before the June deadline or whatever? I remember someone saying if he gets reinstated before the dealine he'll miss all of next year versus if he waits its only a 4 game suspension
if that's true, then it's smarter for him to wait.

Who cares if its old news...is it really neccesary to state that...your not the only member on this site

yawn...why do people get blown out for posting old things? It's so dumb. I never get it...

Back
Top Bottom