Ricky Williams HATTERS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams HATTERS

Might be an interesting comparison though. Ricky Williams = Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.

"One pill makes you weaker...and one pill makes you small"

the newer people always say things that are loud and obnoxious and stuff. i see a couple posts like this one everyday and i see that they are relatively new members or they are young. i urge newer members to read the forums more before they post so they dont make such bad posts. you are entitled to your opinion but never dis the other members and their opinions.

Double D said:
If you don't like Ricky don't talk about him that is all i hear Williams this Williams that just shut up about him ok there is still millions of people who stay like Ricky just shut up about Williams i know i am 13 and i don't care so shut pu about Ricky Williams he is not on here to defined himself so i will thank you every much

Ricky Williams #1FAN THANK YOU DOUBLE D

Want some cookies with that milk???

I would have said want some cheese with that Whine, but your to young!:wink:

Juice_56 said:
the newer people always say things that are loud and obnoxious and stuff. i see a couple posts like this one everyday and i see that they are relatively new members or they are young. i urge newer members to read the forums more before they post so they dont make such bad posts. you are entitled to your opinion but never dis the other members and their opinions.

Nicely said. There are a few to many people who are new and feel like they own this board, and think they have control over everyone else.

Doktor Ivel said:
he also spelled haters wrong in the thread topic.:roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Thats soooo funny. Hes 13 years old and hasnt mastered spelling yet :roflmao: Thats too funny isn't it? :roflmao: :roflmao: I'm sure you spell everything correct. :roflmao: :roflmao: Let me remind you thats he's 13. Take it easy on the kid. It's one thing to attack the kids post (which may be much different than anything you or I may believe due to him ONLY being 13) but to bash him for spelling something wrong. Come on

J Tes said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Thats soooo funny. Hes 13 years old and hasnt mastered spelling yet :roflmao: Thats too funny isn't it? :roflmao: :roflmao: I'm sure you spell everything correct. :roflmao: :roflmao: Let me remind you thats he's 13. Take it easy on the kid. It's one thing to attack the kids post (which may be much different than anything you or I may believe due to him ONLY being 13) but to bash him for spelling something wrong. Come on
whoever said he was 13?

I heard about this as well.......

"The Ricky Williams Hatters will become an expansion team in the AFL2. One of the most interesting things about the team is its practice habits. At the end of each practice they play a version musical chairs in which they pass a HAT around to each player in a circle. The person who is wearing the HAT when the Peter Tosh tune stops has to smoke a bowl."

Hopefully this works out for Ricky:rolleyes:

finz99 said:
Nicely said. There are a few to many people who are new and feel like they own this board, and think they have control over everyone else.

Not so sure it's always the new people.

The problem is you have a ton of people that feel they are always right which is fine. But they attack the people that disagree with them and it gets ugly sometimes.

There is no reason why people can't talk and defend there point of view and at the end if you still don't see eye to eye, agree to disagree!

The other big problem is the newer people don't realize that what they are posting most likely has been beaten to death over the past year or weeks.
You use search, but I most confess, I don't use search to often either!

yankeehillbilly said:
Look, D..
This is a message board for opinions. Your opinion is that Ricky is a cool guy and that he would be good for the Phins. You are entitled to that opinion.
However, others, including myself, have differing opinions. Some of us feel that Ricky can't be trusted and that his presence would be at very least a distraction...probably a cancer. We are just as entitled to our opinions as you are to yours.
So, dont tell others to "shut up" when they are doing nothing more than you yourself are doing... expressing their opinions.
I agree. And I cant believe you were able to string together an opinion and not bash the kid for spelling errors or make some immature remark. Yankeehillbilly thats not a jab at you but at others who feel the need to knock the kid down and not explain there own opinion. Yes the KID did come across a little defensive and tell everyone to "shut up" but he's ONLY 13. Some need to chill out. I think the almost hault in the offseason is starting to get to some.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Not so sure it's always the new people.

The problem is you have a ton of people that feel they are always right which is fine. But they attack the people that disagree with them and it gets ugly sometimes.

There is no reason why people can't talk and defend there point of view and at the end if you still don't see eye to eye, agree to disagree!

The other big problem is the newer people don't realize that what they are posting most likely has been beaten to death over the past year or weeks.
You use search, but I most confess, I don't use search to often either!

:yeahthat:

Double D you should have taken my advice. Not only did you keep posting sensless threads but now you jump on here and get personal. My guess is you are about one post away from being banned. The sharks smell blood.

Your on your own now pal.

Back
Top Bottom