Ricky Williams HATTERS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams HATTERS

haha, i dont know about you guys but i was in 8th grade when i was 13, and i could definately spell "Haters" when i was that age... and i have no problem bashin a kid who comes in with a chip on his shoulder and then makes a fool out of himself, but thats just me.... haha maybe im just an insensative pr*ck?

J Tes said:
I'm sure you spell everything correct.

Wanna see bad spelling? Go back and look at that guys posts.

Double D said:
If you don't like Ricky don't talk about him that is all i hear Williams this Williams that just shut up about him ok there is still millions of people who stay like Ricky just shut up about Williams i know i am 13 and i don't care so shut pu about Ricky Williams he is not on here to defined himself so i will thank you every much

Ricky Williams #1FAN THANK YOU DOUBLE D

Dude have you reached the grade where they show you how to write sentences? HAHA the whole thing is a run-on. HAHA. But in all honesty, this is a message board full of many diff. people with different opinons. If you dont like it, well then...................................................................... DONT READ IT!

Double D said:
If you don't like Ricky don't talk about him that is all i hear Williams this Williams that just shut up about him ok there is still millions of people who stay like Ricky just shut up about Williams i know i am 13 and i don't care so shut pu about Ricky Williams he is not on here to defined himself so i will thank you every much

In about five years you're going to look back on this post and say "What the hell was I thinking?" This board should have an age cutoff.

Double D said:

Okay I'll shutup but can I type???

You should listen to Fin-atic, he specialized in making sensless baiting threads and now he's become the poster boy for the boo-birds and the foul-weather fans.

DD, I'll give you some advice.

1.No personal attacks- you will get warnings, probations, and be banned if you continue.

2.No senseless threads- posters will get mad, and inturn, bash you.

3.When you do post something put some thought into it- I am not bashing you for this, but if you do say something stupid, you will get bashed.

I wish the Easter Bunny would bring the draft so we can have some meaningful discussion.
Thgat being said, What would be in Ricky's Easter basket?

Double D said:

I'm a hatter, a Mad Hatter.

Back
Top Bottom