Ricky Williams HATTERS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams HATTERS

Double D

DOUBLE D
Reaction score
If you don't like Ricky don't talk about him that is all i hear Williams this Williams that just shut up about him ok there is still millions of people who stay like Ricky just shut up about Williams i know i am 13 and i don't care so shut pu about Ricky Williams he is not on here to defined himself so i will thank you every much

Ricky Williams #1FAN THANK YOU DOUBLE D

If you dont like it, then dont read it.

I think it would be impossible to make a hat for Ricky considering the massive size of his head.

Can Ricky Williams Jerseyer's talk about him? :shakeno:

Double D said:
Well Phindude88 Your Not But The Rest Are

I dont care if you wasnt talking to me, You do not attack another person by the name calling.

Look, D..
This is a message board for opinions. Your opinion is that Ricky is a cool guy and that he would be good for the Phins. You are entitled to that opinion.
However, others, including myself, have differing opinions. Some of us feel that Ricky can't be trusted and that his presence would be at very least a distraction...probably a cancer. We are just as entitled to our opinions as you are to yours.
So, dont tell others to "shut up" when they are doing nothing more than you yourself are doing... expressing their opinions.

:yeahthat:

I agree 100% with Yankeehillbilly! Well said.

I personally believe Ricky should NEVER be allowed back with the Dolphins. Others can disagree with me if they wish.

Back
Top Bottom