Ricky Williams...HERE ME OUT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams...HERE ME OUT

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Williams has been terrible this year, plain and simple. He does not break tackles, he is stuttering all over the back field and not running hard. AND...........He was assigned to assist Wade on that last play and he missed the freaking block, he hit NOONE, I htink Williams is proving that last year was really the abberation and that his play now is what he is about.

The fact that Freeley kept dogging Wade on al' f-ing game and the Fins still let him beat them is disgraceful and is on the coaching. I think we are pretenders, we have not beat a team witn a winning record. we will be 9-7 and miss the playoffs. This defense is a bunch of pretenders. I give up, 25 years of this crap is enough.

It was a brutal, brutal loss. I really think this team might not bounce back from this.

I think Griese may be ok in the long run, but the team just proved that psychologically they are weak, plain and simple, as far as I am concerned, they are done. You have to take the lead wnen you get the ball like that and to be beaten on a sack fumble is inexcusable, Wade should be benched immidiately, never have I seen such a pathetic performance by a LT, absolutely disgraceful.

He really needs to be benched, I agree. All we needed was a few seconds, he couldn't give him that. Griese would have had 300 yards... just a shame.

Originally posted by jgarMD
I give up, 25 years of this crap is enough.

Here we go again... Miami lose and we hear this crap..

See ya.. dont let the door hit ya on the way out..

Re: Re: Ricky Williams...HERE ME OUT

Originally posted by Jeep

Here we go again... Miami lose and we hear this crap..

See ya.. dont let the door hit ya on the way out..

I'm hoping for 5-8 so we can change things around. I don't like this team. I'm sick of their false hope in games and the season.

NYG just missed a FG in ot. Jets are going to win and make the division competitive. I'm growing weary of the NFL.

we could go 15-1 and lose our last game of the year with all back-ups going into the playoffs and we would still hear that crap from these scum that call themselves dol-fans....

you guys make me sick

jgarmd...I'm as frustrated as you...
but you cannot take your anger on our defense...
We take it for granted but watch other games once in a while and you'll see we have a special defense..These guys arnt pretenders...THey gave the game for ou O to finish it off...We only needed 25 yards...Couldn't pull it...Just don't blame it on the D...
As for Ricky he's been disappointing...But really our O-line isnt giving him much room to run...It would be interesting to see what would happen if Ricky got benched for a week...Last year he felt like he had to prove something....maybe Wanny needs to rekindle that feeling by benching him...

We need to improve the offense line. Before this season started I knew our O-Line was weak and so were our WRs besides Chambers,and its turning out I was right. Now we got Griese and our WRs are ok but now we can't run and Griese can barely get a pass off because he has no protection and Ricky can't break out. We need to do something about this O-Line, starting with Wade Smith and then Todd Perry who has never been very good since he came.

Pink, I don't know what to do about Ricky, the Ricky of last year breaks that tackle late in the game instead of being brought down singlehandedly by a player coming from accross the field. Rciky just looks slow this year.

Originally posted by jgarMD
Pink, I don't know what to do about Ricky, the Ricky of last year breaks that tackle late in the game instead of being brought down singlehandedly by a player coming from accross the field. Rciky just looks slow this year.

Are you still here?? I thought you were leaving..

Go man Go.. get the **** outta here

Honestly, I'm not impartial, but I'll try to be here.

Ricky looks a bit easier to bring down this year, but the Colts also stacked the box against him.

...and FF MVP, that wasn't just any player coming across the field to tackle him at the end, that was the Frightmare. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom