• Yes!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

HeartbreakKid28

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't think it's a question of if...it's when. Probably a few years after he retires. He certainly deserves it. But...does FinHeaven think he will be on the honor roll?

Another thing I find great is how he's always been welcome back with Miami, which is a rare thing. Most often players seeking a redemption find it with another team.[We will *hopefully* be seeing this exact thing with Brandon Marshall...let's see if he sticks to it.] And most Dolphin fans have accepted him. I'm sorry but if he played for the Eagles, Jets, Cowboys, etc you know most fans would have been brutal and still would be to this day.

And the documentary made you see how $hitty the media is. They were brutal, they made it seem like he killed someone. Yet, Tiger Woods and Ben Roethlisberger, the sports media[other forms of media have trashed them], but the sports media barely says anything. They just publicize them even more then they did before. Yet with Ricky the sports media made him out to be the devil.

It's almost like with JT[well, hopefully]...A lot of Dolphin fans are pissed but in the end I think people will be fine, once he is done and gone from the Jets. I think people will realize he waited and it became clear that the Phins did not want JT back, so he signed with a team that did. Yes, it was the Jets, but in the end he'll go into the hall as a Dolphin, just like LT will go in as a Charger. It's like Michael Jordan playing for the Wizards. They made their names with one team, and then signed because of that past glory with other teams. But, this isnt about JT.

Back
Top Bottom