Ricky Williams Interview with Joe Rose this morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Interview with Joe Rose this morning

LMAO at his student athlete comments......

that dude nothing but smoke weed and play football when he was at Texas. :lol:

LMAO at his student athlete comments......

that dude nothing but smoke weed and play football when he was at Texas. :lol:

he was a pretty good student at Texas so he could stay eligible to play baseball of which he was a professional for a short time. Drafted 8th round

Great to hear Ricky is hungry to WIN, he wants to go the distance. Having Ricky on this team still is great.

I also love the part where he talks about he has liked "most" his coaches.

*cough*Wanny*cough*

Great to hear Ricky is hungry to WIN, he wants to go the distance. Having Ricky on this team still is great.

I also love the part where he talks about he has liked "most" his coaches.

*cough*Wanny*cough*

You misquoted him, he said he liked ALL of his coaches MOST of the time. He also said he wishes he had communicated with Wanny better.

he was a pretty good student at Texas so he could stay eligible to play baseball of which he was a professional for a short time. Drafted 8th round

I stand corrected...

all that dude did in college was smoke weed, play football AND play baseball. :up:

(he didn't have to actually study to stay eligible...didn't you see The Program?) :d-day:

I stand corrected...

all that dude did in college was smoke weed, play football AND play baseball. :up:

(he didn't have to actually study to stay eligible...didn't you see The Program?) :d-day:

Ricky was actually a pretty good student. For all we know most other dolphin players did the same including some of your favorites.

Ricky was actually a pretty good student. For all we know most other dolphin players did the same including some of your favorites.

??? Ricky Williams IS one of my favorites.

I'm not trashing Ricky....but did you hear the interview? they were talking about him going to school for pre-med, and he made a comment in regard to how much credit he gives to student athletes.....seemed based off of what he is doing now, like it was something he had ever been accustomed to....that's how it sounded to me.

...I would be one of the last ones to ever judge someone for going to school and only doing that. :lol:

??? Ricky Williams IS one of my favorites.

I'm not trashing Ricky....but did you hear the interview? they were talking about him going to school for pre-med, and he made a comment in regard to how much credit he gives to student athletes.....seemed based off of what he is doing now, like it was something he had ever been accustomed to....that's how it sounded to me.

...I would be one of the last ones to ever judge someone for going to school and only doing that. :lol:

got ya

Rickys going to tear it it when he sees the offense putting up 30 plus a game. Its going to be a dangerous time.

Back
Top Bottom