Ricky Williams Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Jersey

chillin6776

Starter
Reaction score
Guys just think, if Ricky comes back, we can all wear the Ricky Williams Jerseys we all bought, I know I am not the only one who has more then 1, I have The Texas Collage one, the throw back and the Orange, I would love to wear them again, so much money invested, not to mention all the memorabilia, and autographs I have.........

He isnt coming back might as well bite the bullet on this one. And even if he does by some miracle come back, I doubt he will be the same player

i just bought an authentic aqua for $40, hoping he'll return. He's was/is my favorite Offensive player. Now if i can get a Taylor for that price :lol:

DonShula84 said:
He isnt coming back might as well bite the bullet on this one. And even if he does by some miracle come back, I doubt he will be the same player
maybe eventually, he was N ATHLETE HIS WHO LIFE, 1 YEAR DOESN'T ERASE THAT, 3 months, he will be back into shape......

vmarcilfan75 said:
i just bought an authentic aqua for $40, hoping he'll return. He's was/is my favorite Offensive player. Now if i can get a Taylor for that price :lol:
EbaY bro, I got an authentic white jersey for 70 bucks, And I got an authentic aqua Zach Thomas from Marshalls for 55 bucks

Draft Cadillac Williams. Give him #34. Kick Jay Williams off the team and peel off your R. on the back of your jersey. Voila. A couple more years' mileage.

DonShula84 said:

Couldn't agree more. If he returns, he'll be good at very best. His speed will be depleted, he'll be older, strength will be out of whack, he won't be used to the physical tempo of the NFL.

If he comes back, I think he may only have four more years at most.

vmarcilfan75 said:

I saw a childs jason taylor jersey the other day...they wanted $80 for it at bleech bums...pshh

jaxdolfan said:
Draft Cadillac Williams. Give him #34. Kick Jay Williams off the team and peel off your R. on the back of your jersey. Voila. A couple more years' mileage.
Awsome, I thought of that already

Buddwalk said:
I saw a childs jason taylor jersey the other day...they wanted $80 for it at bleech bums...pshh
if you check it all the time, you will find one, no problem

chillin6776 said:
maybe eventually, he was N ATHLETE HIS WHO LIFE, 1 YEAR DOESN'T ERASE THAT, 3 months, he will be back into shape......

It isnt just getting into shape that is a problem, I dont think he is mentally into it.

jaxdolfan said:

Didn't Jay leave already :confused:

Back
Top Bottom