Ricky Williams on Spike TV tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams on Spike TV tonight

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but there is a show called Untold on Spike TV tonight and the subject of tonight's Untold is Ricky Williams. I haven't seen the show before, but judging by the title, and the fact that it's on Ricky, it seems like it is a Beyond the Glory type show.

Ricky is not on the show, personally, at all. It is a review of his life/playing career from high school to quitting.

It aired about 3 or so months ago. It basically covers his high school and college career. There is very little about his time with the Dolphins.

It was on along time ago, it's pretty much about his high school career up to the Heismen and the NFL.

I am not ruining NFL Draft Eve with Ricky Williams. Man I cannot wait. I love the draft. LOVE IT

Schleprock said:
Ricky is not on the show, personally, at all. It is a review of his life/playing career from high school to quitting.

Is it good? I'm not home so I'm TiVoing it just cuz ricky was one of my fav players since college so it'll be worth watching his career highlights. However, I don't think I can ever forgive him for walking out on us like that.

Agent51 said:
Is it good? I'm not home so I'm TiVoing it just cuz ricky was one of my fav players since college so it'll be worth watching his career highlights. However, I don't think I can ever forgive him for walking out on us like that.
It's worth 43 minutes of your time :D It is intersting to here from his high school and college teammates and coaches though that Ricky was a lot more of a "ME" person than we all thought. Never on time, always revolving around him.

Schleprock said:
It's worth 43 minutes of your time :D It is intersting to here from his high school and college teammates and coaches though that Ricky was a lot more of a "ME" person than we all thought. Never on time, always revolving around him.

wow, that is interesting. I always thought of him as the quiet guy, lke he was made out to be.

Back
Top Bottom