Ricky Williams on the Bills and Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams on the Bills and Jets

DaQuixlet

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Got this from a poster on Billszone - from FHM magazine:

Interviewer - What's more difficult: taking a great shot or penetrating the Jets' run defense?

Ricky - The Jets aren't very good; penetrating the Bills is tougher. Photography is hard for me because I've been doing it for only two years.

DaQuixlet said:
Ricky - The Jets aren't very good; penetrating the Bills is tougher. Photography is hard for me because I've been doing it for only two years.
:roflmao: and :confused:

Man, that guy is losing it. Why was he mentioning Photography in the same breath that he answered the interviewers question in. Wow! :roflmao:

Hey does anyone have Ricky or Quincey's phone number? My regular guy is M.I.A. and I really need to score before the weekend... :roflmao:

I don't have there numbers but I think i could get ahold of Michael Irvin for ya.

I know Nate Newton's supplier....but he only deals in mass quantities....:)

BlitPhinFan said:
:roflmao: and :confused:

Man, that guy is losing it. Why was he mentioning Photography in the same breath that he answered the interviewers question in. Wow! :roflmao:
The interviewer was probably asking Ricky about photography which is why he said "What's more difficult: taking a great shot " as in snapping a picture.

datruth55 said:
The interviewer was probably asking Ricky about photography which is why he said "What's more difficult: taking a great shot " as in snapping a picture.
Ah, crap. I misread that. :smackhead: Thanks for pointing that out. Guess that's what I get for reading while at work. I just wasn't paying enough attention.

BlitPhinFan said:
Ah, crap. I misread that. :smackhead: Thanks for pointing that out. Guess that's what I get for reading while at work. I just wasn't paying enough attention.
Actually it is a little misleading. You could take it either way.

I just read that FHM.

They take a lot of shots at Wanny's mustache too. They asked Ricky about it and he said they respect him a lot, but always make fun of the mustache when he leaves the room.. Then he said to photogragh it he would need a wide-angle lense.

Later in the mag they have some 20-yr-old-looking intern grow a Wanny mustache......they show a before and after and pictures of Wanny.....it was pretty funny. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom