Ricky Williams Throwing Miami Event | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Throwing Miami Event

Yeah, no ****. Too high of an edible dose is an experience I wish on no man :lol:

You're somewhere between sure you're going to die and still having coherent enough thought to talk yourself off the ledge.

One time my brother made brownies with hash and we watched 'Touching the Void'...twice.

Picture a crank yanker puppet puking in slow motion from a lying down position; cascading vomit from left to right because you at least didn't want to get any on your bed.

An epic dose of mushroom tea in Hawaii was the closest I ever came to overdosing, but my friend Sammy and I managed to crawl outside and work our way out of it by playing croquet...

One time my brother made brownies with hash and we watched 'Touching the Void'...twice.

Picture a crank yanker puppet puking in slow motion from a lying down position; cascading vomit from left to right because you at least didn't want to get any on your bed.

An epic dose of mushroom tea in Hawaii was the closest I ever came to overdosing, but my friend Sammy and I managed to crawl outside and work our way out of it by playing croquet...

How epic was that dose?

How epic was that dose?

It was so epic, Keith Richards told us to slow down...

Steven Spielberg and George Lucas were passed out on the lawn...

Mark Twain got arrested for hate speech...

rodney_dangerfield_2390.jpg

it was epic, I tell ya...

Back
Top Bottom