Ricky Williams Throwing Miami Event | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Throwing Miami Event

I've had 2 seizures. I used to randomly wake up in a panic- can't catch my breath, stomach feels like it's going to implode, skin feels as if on fire, cold sweats, hands shaking.

My primary put me in the program and I have my medical marijuana card. It comes in the form of a liquid inhaled through a vape (vapor) pen so it's not what most imagine. You don't roll up a joint and smoke.

I also suffer from insomnia so I'll use it if I can't fall asleep.

I never use it at any other time because I did it in the middle of the day once because I was sore from working out. It did wonders for relaxing my muscles (you definitely can tell why those who play sports would want to use it other than just a high) but I got so paranoid I thought trees were following me.

I sleep like a baby and I haven't had a panic attack since I started using the vape and the CBD oil. CBD has zero psychoactive effects for those who are against getting high.

I would recommend this to those who need it and don't have an addictive personality.

CBD oil I'd recommend to all.

They should just start making Quaaludes again

Watch out for the brownies

Yeah, no ****. Too high of an edible dose is an experience I wish on no man :lol:

You're somewhere between sure you're going to die and still having coherent enough thought to talk yourself off the ledge.

Yeah, no ****. Too high of an edible dose is an experience I wish on no man :lol:

You're somewhere between sure you're going to die and still having coherent enough thought to talk yourself off the ledge.

This the truest statement I have ever read in this board...a friend of mine gave me cookies which I now call devil cookies...they were small chocolate chip ones that packed a HUUUUUUUGE punch...I was positive I was a goner

Sadly, edibles do nothing for me. I wish they did since they're so convenient.

Its alright, I got my own doobie event going on that day!!!

I've had 2 seizures. I used to randomly wake up in a panic- can't catch my breath, stomach feels like it's going to implode, skin feels as if on fire, cold sweats, hands shaking.

My primary put me in the program and I have my medical marijuana card. It comes in the form of a liquid inhaled through a vape (vapor) pen so it's not what most imagine. You don't roll up a joint and smoke.

I also suffer from insomnia so I'll use it if I can't fall asleep.

I never use it at any other time because I did it in the middle of the day once because I was sore from working out. It did wonders for relaxing my muscles (you definitely can tell why those who play sports would want to use it other than just a high) but I got so paranoid I thought trees were following me.

I sleep like a baby and I haven't had a panic attack since I started using the vape and the CBD oil. CBD has zero psychoactive effects for those who are against getting high.

I would recommend this to those who need it and don't have an addictive personality.

CBD oil I'd recommend to all.
Prayers, wishes and hope for you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom