Ricky Williams to Miami......on the horizon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams to Miami......on the horizon

If Ricky Williams and Chris Carter are signed by the Dolphins, I will invest in season tickets for sure! :D

I personally believe that Chris Carter is a trouble maker, and doesnt have too many years left. Ricky Williams would be a great aquisition for the team, but i dont see that happening. We should try to get Bledsoe, we all know how well he can play after he humiliated us in the playoffs a couple of years ago.:(

Originally posted by AntMarino13
I personally believe that Chris Carter is a trouble maker, and doesnt have too many years left. Ricky Williams would be a great aquisition for the team, but i dont see that happening. We should try to get Bledsoe, we all know how well he can play after he humiliated us in the playoffs a couple of years ago.:(

I think you might be a little confused. Carter is an awesome receiver, not to mention a Buckeye, I don't see him starting any trouble except maybe with Randy Moss, who seems to look for trouble. Now, Williams, he starts trouble, no ifs ands or buts.

I can't say I don't like the idea of Bledsoe, Carter, and Williams...

That would be nice... especially with Minor and Chambers coming up as well... and maybe even McNown

As much as I would love to see Ricky Williams in Aqua and orange, I just DON'T see it happening! For one the PHINS are cap strapped, secondly I believe the price for Williams will be too steep for the PHINS!!Plus we don't have a second round pick this year to dangle out there to the SAINTS!! I just don't see it happening!!:(

Ricky Williams is worth-less if our OL sucks...so anymore than a 1 and 4 is too much unless it is a 1 in 2002 and 2 in 2003 or something - he gets hurt a bit too.

Saints deny Williams trade interest
“You never say never to potential deals I guess, but I think it’s very likely he’ll be with us,†Mueller said. “When we drafted Deuce, we drafted them to be together. They’re completely different types of backs. I think they’re a good changeupwith each other.â€Â

The Saints can keep Ricky.......

Id rather see Willie Roaf make the trip from New Orleans to Miami. If the Texans don't pick him up, maybe the Saints will listen to offers for him or cut him in June. If the Texans do get him, they more than likely will listen to offers for him.. Same goes for Boselli. Both (when healthy) are a set of the best O Linemen in all of football.. I think a package involving the 23rd Pick would be a small price to pay for two high caliber O Linemen.

.............13fan

i agree with you, i would much rather see the fins bolster the line and give lamar some space to run. i definately don't think he's done yet!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: The Saints can keep Ricky.......

[If the Texans do get him, they more than likely will listen to offers for him.

Thats what I find most intriguing about an expansion draft. The teams are tipping their hands as to who they would risk,the reasons why, AND the possibility of future draft day trades.
Now this stuff may always of been known between teams, but always just rumor to the fans.

BB

Re: 06

Originally posted by dolfan06
i agree with you, i would much rather see the fins bolster the line and give lamar some space to run. i definately don't think he's done yet!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Considering Lamar just ran for over 1000 yards and had 8 rushing touchdowns behind a crappy, below average O Line, Id agree with you that he is far from done.. Imagine the numbers he would put up behind a line with Roaf, Boselli, McDaniel or a combo of the three.. He'd put up a ton of yards easily. Ive said from the get go the running game is better off left be. I was high on the idea of getting James because he is one of a few backs (with Faulk being the other) who I think could singlehandedly win a game.

It's going to be extremely difficult to land Ricky Williams and or

E. James from the Colts. like it was once reported down here in South

Florida... The fins need an O Line before they even start talking

about bringing in rb's...

there are three guarantees in this world...

1. The Jets sweeping the Dolphins
2. The Dolphins making the playoffs and getting blown out.
3. The game not being sold out and the fans watching black out tv..

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom