Ricky Williams to pay $4200 per month in child support! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams to pay $4200 per month in child support!

I hate to see people get hosed in "support". No way it cost that much. Too bad for him. Hopefully he wants to come back before the draft and we get at least a 2nd for him in a trade.

4200 hundred a month. i think thats til the child is 18 or when child ends schooling (college or uni or higher). child born in 2003 so very young.

thats 50,400 a year for approx 16 years.
806,000 bucks when this child is 18.

if he goes to a college, make that 1 million.

$300,000 trust fund for the boy and pay for his medical and life insurance, attorney's fees too both for sides.

1.3 million he owes in total to this lady.

lets not forget the 8.6 million he owes to wayne.

so thats a grand total of around $10 million bucks he owes.
he does have four houses, no way they are worth 10 million.

it looks like he either does bankruptcy (bankruptcy laws getting tougher now due to Congress act) or comes back to playing football to help back that large sum of money he owes to various people.

i think he comes back, who knows if for fins or other team.

gunn34 said:
I hate to see people get hosed in "support". No way it cost that much. Too bad for him. Hopefully he wants to come back before the draft and we get at least a 2nd for him in a trade.

He can't come back before the draft (even for trade purposes), he would have to serve a 1 year suspesion (for us or whoever we traded him to), if he did. He has to wait until July 28, then he would only have to serve a 4 game suspension.

I concur...this shouldnt be a public matter, but then again, he is a "public figure." For some reason, I think now that Ricky will return under Saban.

LOL.

It's really going to suck when Ricky is on the street selling his body to try to pay that child support after he files for bankruptcy.

Oh yeah, you guys do know that little Kekoa Blaze is a boy, right?

LOL.

L.T.21 said:
I concur...this shouldnt be a public matter, but then again, he is a "public figure." For some reason, I think now that Ricky will return under Saban.

I think if he has any brain cells still able to work....he'll grow mushroom's in India and stay away from Florida, otherwise there's a good chance he'll get a far bigger number than 34....if you know what I mean.

I did some quick math and if the kid is now, say 5, that would put him on the hook for a just over $1M until the kid is 18. Now, he can probably tie the Phins up in court for a few years but that cost big $$$ too. He can't get out of this one.

Will he return? I don't know but where else is going to get this kind of jack ? Legally , at least.

It is especially insulting when a guy with no income has to pay $4200/month in child support.

One thing that this proves is that Ricky stinks at picking lawyers. He can't win a case.

Celtkin said:
It is especially insulting when a guy with no income has to pay $4200/month in child support.

One thing that this proves is that Ricky stinks at picking lawyers. He can't win a case.

Is a lawyer really going to put any effort in defending Ricky if the lawyer knows he's not getting paid?

bdmagnum said:
I don't think Ricky can afford the long distance phone bill.:D

"Coach Saban, I have Mr. Williams on line two...calling collect."

Back
Top Bottom