Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams will be a Miami Dolphin tomorrow..........guaranteed

Re: the main problem with lamar!

Originally posted by dolfan06
other than that, i think he's the same as he was in 2000!:rolleyes:
except for the costly fumbles :cry:

According to this article at fanball.com

...it's soon or not at all.

"At some point we're going to have to move on because I don't think it's fair to Ricky to have this ongoing," Saints general manager Randy Mueller told the Times-Picayune. "And I think we're getting to that point right now."

http://www.fanball.com/article.cfm/ID.199

Re: Re: the main problem with lamar!

Originally posted by dolphan39
except for the costly fumbles :cry:
that again, i think the blame rests with the line. i swear sometimes he got hit before he got the ball!:D

What's everyone going to complain about next year if we fix up the line this year?

Lack of a running game? mlhaha

don't worry...........

Originally posted by Blitz
What's everyone going to complain about next year if we fix up the line this year?

there are so many mistakes in the course of one season, i'm sure we'll find something!:D

Originally posted by Blitz

the run D

we have not had a great OL since before Czonk went to the CFL :cry:

Does anybody else think that the proposal of this years first and a conditional 3rd next year that could become a 2nd, is a good trade for RW? That's the one I've been reading today. If the conditions are based on yardage and not strictly playing time, I think it's a good deal. Like if he gets over 1200 yards it would become a two. That sounds fair, huh?

I wonder why they're not pulling the trigger on that one?

either sign the sucker................

or let it go! i think the saints want their name in the paper and thats all!:yell:

this makes 70 replies to that RW crap!

actually, i think there are more pressing needs than a running back. if we get a big name running back, who says he's gonna make history. he's gotta get through our line first!:yell:

The time is now to talk about obtaining RW. At this moment we have Travis Minor and JJJ as our possible RBs. Knowing Minor is more suited to be a third down back and JJJ doesn't even want to be on the team any more, I would say that finding a starting RB is a big priority also. I know this has gone on for quite sometime but it's not like we're sitting here saying the same old things over and over again. New information is coming out all the time and this could be possibly one of the biggest moves the Fins ever make. I for one would like as much information as possible and this is the best place to talk about that info. I'm sure some people are getting sick of hearing about it and that's fine,but I think those that are interested should be allowed to express their views as long as they want to.

That's pretty much what this forum is here for infin. Opinions, ideas, thoughts, comments, they're all welcome here. If someone's fed up with some of the speculation then they can move on to another thread, that's the beauty of this thing. If they want to complain about it, they can do that too.

Let’s just have fun with it and keep hoping for Ricky in ‘Fin-town.
:D

I am already thinking about how I can get my 3rd year old daughter hair in dreads since she'll look a lot better in them than me :goof:

The R-W's Saga ...

From some of the information that I have been reading, this R-W's trade may be a big smokescreen to hide the negotiations for F-Taylor with Jacksonville !! The Sun Sentinel has reported that the Jaguars will take a conditional 3rd this year and possible 2nd or 3rd in next years draft for Taylor . Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom