Ricky Williams Will Be On Celebrity Big Brother | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Will Be On Celebrity Big Brother

I used to work in reality TV (Thank goodness I don't anymore) and I've had friends who have worked on Big Brother so I can actually tell you how it happens:

Is there a script involved? No. The show is streamed 24/7 so the people are who they actually are, for better or worse. This makes this one of the more "real" shows on reality television.

That said, there definitely is producer involvement. The production team has meetings to determine how they want to steer the course of actions via competitions and games that play to certain people's strengths. They also add in moments where America can vote on things at key moments that they think will benefit certain players they find drive viewership.

So in short, there is definitely a hand in things...but if anything it's a hand that comes by using knowledge of the houseguests against them and American viewership's preferences to further their own cause. I WILL say that this leaves a lot of room for surprises and things that are completely out of anyone's hands, which is fun.

Season starts tonight. Wonder how much dirt he spills on the Dolphins.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/

BB is my guilty pleasure. My brothers call me a chick.

I even watch the 3 hours of Big Brother after dark which is a live feed that stars at 1am eastern- yes, im a loser.

Ricky is playing a low key, uninspired game and has not been good at any competition.

He'll probably be voted out tonight unless he wins the veto competition.

Tom Green is thee Head of Household and he's wanted Ricky out from day 1 thinking Ricky would be too strong in the game.

Unfortunately, he sucks and sucks hard.

I've always wondered what his career rushing yards would have been if he had his head on right.

Super, whether you agree with marijuana or not, he should've never been killed in the media/fans for doing something that is soon to be legal in the majority of the country.

The NFL is and will always be a hypocrite league.

lebatard going to be on there with him?

For anyone who knows the Dan and Ricky connection, this post is hilarious.

Ricky's heisman trophy was in LeBatard's father garage for years and years.

Back
Top Bottom