Ricky Williams Will Be On Celebrity Big Brother | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Will Be On Celebrity Big Brother

When it came to comps, Tom was the beast of the house. But Tom was a psychopath, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Ricky has been a beast at staying low and aligning himself with a strong alliance.

I can’t believe Drew Barrymore married that dude. I’ve had a crush on her for a long time.

He was Adrian Peterson before Adrian Peterson. Barring injury, he would've had Hall of Fame numbers imo. First ballot HOF. He had a rare combination of size and power that's not seen often (OJ, Jim Brown, Bo Jackson, etc)

I've always said the Ricky is the only RB I got to watch that could buldozer over a LB as well as beat a CB to the corner.

If you have DirectTV I’m pretty sure you can watch all episodes on demand.

No. You have to subscribe.

I love this show because you have to be loyal as well as coniving. It's physical as well as mental. And the bickering. Oh the bickering.

I turn into a gossip queen watching this show and I'm ashamed to admit it.

And knowing I would suck at this show. I'm loyal to a fault. If I tell you, "I got you, brother." I am my brother's keeper.

You know how crazy it must be to share a house with so many people/personalities/dirty habits?

Let's face it, you have to be desperate to be a celeb and play big brother. They are most always going to be has-beens.

That's why I want to get Ricky the 25k. He must need it.
Ricky kind of opened up about the time when the fans turned on him after he quit. Him and Lochte were comparing how they went from hero to villains, and how much it hurt.

Ricky probably should have brought Dina to the end. Part of me thinks he is ok with 2nd place because tamara had such tragic events in her life. Part of me thinks he just took her because either way it would be the first african american to win big brother...and part of me thinks he didn't really think enough about who he needed to sit next to to win.

Ricky probably should have brought Dina to the end. Part of me thinks he is ok with 2nd place because tamara had such tragic events in her life. Part of me thinks he just took her because either way it would be the first african american to win big brother...and part of me thinks he didn't really think enough about who he needed to sit next to to win.
Is it over?

Yes, Ricky was runner up ($50K). I think he got soft at the end and chose Tamar to go to final 2. Had he picked Dina he might have won. Though judging by the votes (Ricky got 0), he may have burned too many bridges to have a chance.
$50k not bad though

Yes, Ricky was runner up ($50K). I think he got soft at the end and chose Tamar to go to final 2. Had he picked Dina he might have won. Though judging by the votes (Ricky got 0), he may have burned too many bridges to have a chance.

I hate it when the jury votes on anything other than who played the better game but I agree, he should have chose Dina.

Just watched the finale as I was traveling for work.

Ricky 100% would have won had he chosen Dina, and the host even tried to nudge him to that decision when she said “Ricky this is a 250k decision” before he chose who to bring to the end...a a heavy hint not to pick with his heart.

Ultimately things are way easier to see from outside of the house and Ricky probably thought Tamar had yelled at too many people. Hate to sound cliche, but it was a major fumble at the goal line on his part.

Entertaining season!

Back
Top Bottom