Ricky Williams Wins Victor Award | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams Wins Victor Award

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Ricky Williams Won the Victor Award for NFL Player of the Year over Priest Holmes and Rich Gannon.. Ricky Went on to say that he was wondering where he got the Victor award from when he saw it in his house and it was from his senior season at Texas when he was the Heisman Trophy winner.. He also thanked the Miami Dolphin for traded for him because he was not wanted in New Orleans and he told everyone to follow their dreams...

Gruden went on to win NFL Coach Of The Year and Clinton Portis beat out Jeremy Shockey for Rookie Of The Year.. Also, Tommy Maddox beat out Drew Bledsoe and Robert Edwards for Comeback Players of The Year as well.. The show is still going on so it's not over yet.. But should be all on the NFL department..

That's all that I could remember.. Ricky was wearing a black suit, and that fool looked Huge.. Holy Sh*t.. Can't eait to see him play this year..

HURRAH:drinker:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricky is a class act. No doubt about it. He deserves awards.

Next year he will be the OFfensive player of the year voted by the nfl and MVP season...

The Victor Awards are given out by Fox(I'm assuming because it's on FoxSportsNet), so I guess it's their version of the ESPY's but not nearly as big.

Larry Coker got college coach of the year.

Back
Top Bottom