Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams

C

chada456

Does anyone know anything new about the guy? Is he coming back, is he staying in Canada? People are saying he might stay in Canada, but doesnt he still owe a lot of money to the Fins, therefore needs to play in Mami in order to pay his debts.. Any info?

The way I understand it is that he belongs to the Dolphins. He has no choice but to come back and be a Dolphin next season. If Nick stays, I beleive he will be back. If Nick goes, I'm not so sure. This is what I THINK and have read/heard. So, I guess you know about as much as you did before you posted. sorry.

He was suspended for life from the league. He has to apply for reinstatment.

And with all of hte off the field issues the Bengals had, with Merriman, and all of the black eyes the league has took. They MIGHT use Ricky as a poster boy and show all of the current players that if you F' up you ARE GONE FOR LIFE!!

That wouldn't surprise me at all

He was suspended for life from the league. He has to apply for reinstatment.

And with all of hte off the field issues the Bengals had, with Merriman, and all of the black eyes the league has took. They MIGHT use Ricky as a poster boy and show all of the current players that if you F' up you ARE GONE FOR LIFE!!

That wouldn't surprise me at all

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: He was suspended for 1 year, not for life!!!!For cryin out loud!!!!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: He was suspended for 1 year, not for life!!!!For cryin out loud!!!!

Yes he was suspended for a year, but he has to apply for reinstatement for the 2007 season and return after approval from the NFL commissioner. I think if he applies, he will get reinstated. Comparing the Bengals' problems with his are like comparing apples and oranges. I dont think the commissioner will hold him out.

If we do get him back, I would try to trade him for a 1st day pick, if possible, if not then keep him.

Yes he was suspended for a year, but he has to apply for reinstatement for the 2007 season and return after approval from the NFL commissioner. I think if he applies, he will get reinstated. Comparing the Bengals' problems with his are like comparing apples and oranges. I dont think the commissioner will hold him out.

If we do get him back, I would try to trade him for a 1st day pick, if possible, if not then keep him.

I hear what your saying, but, you wont be able to get much if anything for ricky. Lets face it, he is more valuable to us than as a trade possibility, unless someone wants to gambe on him and i dont see that happening.

I hear what your saying, but, you wont be able to get much if anything for ricky. Lets face it, he is more valuable to us than as a trade possibility, unless someone wants to gambe on him and i dont see that happening.

Yea, I dont think anyone will wanna take the risk, but maybe a team like the Giants would be willing to part for a 3rd rd pick for Ricky. And if that were the case, then I think the Fins should jump at the offer, but I wouldnt part with Ricky for anything less than a 3rd round pick.

I agree with MikeO, the league might refuse his reinstatement to prove a point. Didn't they do it last year with Onterrio Smith?

I'd want at least a 2nd for him, I think he is worth more to us than a 3rd rounder.

Trade hell... if Ricky is re-instated, I want him lining up in the backfield and running wild against the Jets, Bills and Pats!!! I'm champing at the bit to see Ricky and Ronnie reunited again, personally.

i dont givbe a crap i dont want his pot smokin *** on the team we would start ronnie anyway

i dont givbe a crap i dont want his pot smokin *** on the team we would start ronnie anyway

Smoking pot doesn't seem to have hurt his ability to run the ball, so what the heck does that matter? The only real negative to it is the fact that the NFL is so farking short-sighted and narrow-minded that they suspend players for it.

Instead of busting on Ricky for exercising his inalienable right to choose how to medicate himself, let's bust on the NFL and the ignoramuses in our society who think they have some authority - moral or otherwise - to regulate what sovereign individuals put into their bodies.

Trade hell... if Ricky is re-instated, I want him lining up in the backfield and running wild against the Jets, Bills and Pats!!! I'm champing at the bit to see Ricky and Ronnie reunited again, personally.

I want him back too!! What a combo that would be. Ricky just needs to get his act together though, hopefully that can happen.:D

He wasn't kicked out of the league, one more suspension and he will be kicked out but he still has to apply for re-instatement to get back in this season.

Back
Top Bottom