Ricky Williams?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams??????

david_evansbt

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I havn't been keeping a close eye on the NFL lately. But have just read that we signed RW. Then I read the comments about his contract.
Two things struck me straight away. Firstly is he committed to the team if his agent is already starting to make noises about the millions he earns.Secondly what is the point in having him in the backfield when our OL isn't capable of opening any holes for him to run through!!!!

Dude, have you been hiding under a rock???? All of these issues have been hashed out about, ohhh, ten million times on this MB so check on some of the previous posts for opinions. :D

1) He'll be great, and the O-line isn't that bad (the 'Fins also signed Leon Searcy)
2) He and his agent already said that they wouldn't sit out or do anything drastic because they know the 'Fins will take care of RW if he performs well this season. He'll get his contract extension and big fat raise at the end of next season.
3) The 'Fins will draft an O-lineman in the third round.
4) Welcome to the MB's
5) What planet were you on during this whole thing??? :lol: J/K

Hope that helped out a little. :)

Originally posted by Expo88
Dude, have you been hiding under a rock???? All of these issues have been hashed out about, ohhh, ten million times on this MB so check on some of the previous posts for opinions. :D

1) He'll be great, and the O-line isn't that bad (the 'Fins also signed Leon Searcy)
2) He and his agent already said that they wouldn't sit out or do anything drastic because they know the 'Fins will take care of RW if he performs well this season. He'll get his contract extension and big fat raise at the end of next season.
3) The 'Fins will draft an O-lineman in the third round.
4) Welcome to the MB's
5) What planet were you on during this whole thing??? :lol: J/K

Hope that helped out a little. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

there are actually people in this world that think there is an off-season in the NFL :rolleyes:

not too many in Finheaven land, but there are...

to answer your question about the OL, please search out a post by dolfan87 and read his nice little quote from JJ. :D

and welcome a-board :happydrin

I know, it's hard for me to believe that everyone out there isn't as obsessive about the 'Fins (or football in general) as those of us who haunt this MB. I'm hoping they all will eventually see the light. :lol: :lol:

as long as we do not get someone asking if we should re-sign Jay :rolleyes: talk about dead subjects that got lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of playon these boards ;)

As for the planet that I live on ...............it is called England & the RW trade didn't make the sports news funny that.. :-)

I am still not convinced that RW has the right attitude & I hope that I am very, very wrong!!!!!!

That darn BBC, reporting on the wrong type of football. Don't they know the international ramifications of this Ricky Williams trade??? HAAAAAAAA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. We all hope you're wrong about the attitude thing too, and he's shown a lot of maturity since the signing so that's a very good thing. :D

Well that changes everything. He has been a very good boy since he signed a few weeks ago. I bet he has even been to the hospital to kiss sick childern. He must be a changed man who probably has also found god...........LOL

Originally posted by david_evansbt
Well that changes everything. He has been a very good boy since he signed a few weeks ago. I bet he has even been to the hospital to kiss sick childern. He must be a changed man who probably has also found god...........LOL
actually he found medicine to cure his social anxiety disorder :)

Originally posted by david_evansbt

To bring you more up to date about our offseason moves...............Chan Gailey`s out...............Norv turner`in. ( great aquisition). Larry Chester brought in at DT. (big run stuffer). Leon Searsey brought in to chalenge Perry at RG. I`m sure there are things I`m missing but not many. :) Hope that helped. :)

Back
Top Bottom