Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams

nydolfan1313

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is this idiot coming back or what? Youd think we would here something over the last few days

nydolfan1313 said:
Is this idiot coming back or what? Youd think we would here something over the last few days

actually,im not surprised that we havent heard anything.
It wouldn't be beneficial to our teams intrest if we came out and said anything about the situation. Im glad we are in the dark because other teams our to. :cooldude:

i think Ricky is talking to Saban. I think we will know if ricky is coming back right after the #2 pick. If we don't draft a HB i'd say hes most likely coming back. If we dont draft a HB or a QB then i'd say hes coming back for sure.

who cares no more ricky talk. we will know when we draft a rb or a qb.

Stay away Ricky no one wants you.

i want him to play again....that would mean he's mentally healthy again

Laast I heard the dude was in India...Why india, who the heck knows?? Just like every thing about Ricky...Who the heck knows? :confused:

First of all, nothing official can be done till July, because he has to wait that long or sit out the entire season due to suspension.

Secondly, Ricky Williams has absolutely no bearing on the Dolphins draft. Regardless of whether he is coming back or not, Miami will draft a running back very high in this draft. It would be foolish to rely on Ricky being here. Nick Saban isn't going to make a decision to pass on a back like Ronnie Brown just because Ricky may come back. Nick has already stated that if Ricky comes back, that's fine. If he doesn't, that's fine as well.

If you ask me it's a ploy. This is just a theory but what if Nick Saban is just bringing about the rumors of Ricky Williams to make other teams believe their only path to a QB or WR is by trading up with us. Then we eithet trade down and draft a RB or we swing a deal with the Colts for Edge. Saban has said that he desperately wants to trade down out of the 2 spot. Ricky Williams gain in agreeing to put on some rumors for Saban? Probably a settlement of half the 8.5 million he gave up by retiring. Huizenga ends up giving some money so that Saban can get his trade down. It's theory yes, but it's definitely possible...

nydolfan1313 said:
Hes gone. Too bad to, he was an unbelievable athlete :shakeno:

KB21 said:
First of all, nothing official can be done till July, because he has to wait that long or sit out the entire season due to suspension.

Secondly, Ricky Williams has absolutely no bearing on the Dolphins draft. Regardless of whether he is coming back or not, Miami will draft a running back very high in this draft. It would be foolish to rely on Ricky being here. Nick Saban isn't going to make a decision to pass on a back like Ronnie Brown just because Ricky may come back. Nick has already stated that if Ricky comes back, that's fine. If he doesn't, that's fine as well.

I think making those authoratatative statements is foolish :shakeno:

In my OPINION if saban is confident rick will come back it will have a big influence on the draft..........like either taking the rb in the 1st or 2 or 3

nydolfan1313 said:
Why not ask HIM?
:shakeno:

Marino1983

When are we gonna forget about this guy. We never went to the playoffs with him. Hell, we got into the playoffs with Lamar Smith, and we won one game with Smith. Ricky has given us nothing a big 0. We have better things to look forward to.

Phin-o-rama said:
i want him to play again....that would mean he's mentally healthy again

Not necessarily. He could still be in his own little world, but needing to play because of money. Will have to judge how he is by the play on the field. If he goes down easy or runs out of bounce you know somethings up. If you see a guy steamrolling players and not running out of bounce, you know that he's hungry again.

Back
Top Bottom