Ricky's Back! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's Back!

I read it because I thought it would be informative and interesting, not speculation about a little video that had nothing to do with the title, put a proper title on it so I don't have to bother reading it.

FiN.in.RI said:
:lol:

I just don't like misleading titles because they suck.

Good Night. ;)

but isn't the title what makes it funny? I mean how funny would it be if the title was "video game with Ricky".

btw-sleep tight

utfinfan said:
but isn't the title what makes it funny? I mean how funny would it be if the title was "video game with Ricky".

btw-sleep tight

Well it wasn't funny to me and apparently to a few other people, number one. Number two if the title read: "game with Ricky" you can bet a cool million that I wouldn't click on it.

FiN.in.RI said:
if the title read: "game with Ricky" you can bet a cool million that I wouldn't click on it.

Now you are starting to get it. Also, I'm not sure if you've heard, but it is not really Ricky.

u guys are idiots...thats Xzibit...looks nothing like ricky...ricky doesnt have cornrows...but they were playing MOP

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been playing this game on the PSP for a couple of hours and its definitely not Ricky Williams. The video plays when you first start the game, and they clearly call #34 a rookie. In fact, there are no players that look like the guy in the video except Xzibit.

Some of you would be disappointed to know that Jay Fiedler is the starting QB for Dolphins Street team. My first pass was an interception returned for a touchdown. The programmers must really know their stuff.

My bad :p The colors just looked like the Eagles and I figured it was Westbrook with the size of the player. I listened to it again I think he said rookie not Ricky.

byroan said:
Westbrook doesn't wear 34

GatorChris said:
I've been playing this game on the PSP for a couple of hours and its definitely not Ricky Williams. The video plays when you first start the game, and they clearly call #34 a rookie. In fact, there are no players that look like the guy in the video except Xzibit.

Some of you would be disappointed to know that Jay Fiedler is the starting QB for Dolphins Street team. My first pass was an interception returned for a touchdown. The programmers must really know their stuff.

Oh crap.. It is Xzibit! Lol.. My bad, I goofed.. but is that a Ricky Jersey? I still think it was a joke on that whole thing.

tucker said:
u guys are idiots...thats Xzibit...looks nothing like ricky...ricky doesnt have cornrows...but they were playing MOP

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just take it for what it is....a joke

Back
Top Bottom