Rickys Back??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rickys Back???

Joey 22 said:
Thats right, I better do anything to keep him off the league than doing such a boneheaded move.:shakeno:

Why do people hold grudges? Its not like he hurt any one of us personally by leaving. Let the man play.

Remember... its just a game.

I kinda thank him, because of him wanny is no longer here and nick is. even though this past season was hell, ive wanted them to get a new coach for a couple years. plus this is the first time in a while that ive been really excited about the draft.

i think Saban with Alex Smith is throwin off the draftniks, so he will pick someone else, cuz Saban as we all kno is kind of a private guys and doesnt like public

i think this means its either a trade down or alex with #2 but i think theres still a good chance that we stilll might get a back in the later rounds.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is just an anonymous rumor put out there just to confuse the other teams in the draft. I know if I was Saban I'd be dropping anonymous rumors all over just to confuse the other teams.

Slappy8800 said:
betrayed you? have you ever quit a job? did you betrya the emplyer? should ricky have given the phins more notice? YES can you blame him for not wanting to play football anymore? NO he didnt wanna play anymore....now he NEEDS to play to pay the bills

And those who are desperate are usually dangerous...

PhinDude88 said:
I think that it well be alot easier if Ricky does comeback. He could split time with Gordon and Morris. If Saban knows that Ricky will comeback before the draft, IMO Saban will take one of the Qb's.
im not opposed to this, Sammy Morris may have rushed for 1,000 yards if ge was the man since the beginning of the season, plus if Ricky works out, we are straight........

Keebler229 said:
The hell with that, Trade his ganja *** for something. i dont want him back on the team. He betrayed me once, hes not gonna do it again.

Don't fret, i will make Ricky turn over all his stash to me for safe keeping!

Ricky's Back

Ricky's Back

13675879-1.jpg

Rickys friends also said he never wanted to play football again. Ricky probably is friends with Cheech and Chong anyway, so until he says Im ready to come back, then prepare like he isnt.

Man oh man, do I hope he returns this training camp. He's better than Brown, Benson and Caddy, not to mention we could draft Alex Smith with that 2nd pick if he does return.

So check this out, we'd have an instant running game with Ricky back (not to mention two very reliable back-ups in Morris and Gordon) and two quarterbacks who know Linehan's offensive system. Frerrote could be a mentor to Smith next season. Mark the Dolphins down for 9 or 10 wins next season if that is the case, you heard it herer first.

motioncityhifi said:
Rickys friends also said he never wanted to play football again. Ricky probably is friends with Cheech and Chong anyway, so until he says Im ready to come back, then prepare like he isnt.

Chong is actually a genius and Cheech is now a semi-reputable actor.

If that piece of garbage comes back then that says a lot about what Nick Saban's type of player is. It proves that Saban supports drug addicts and quitters. I hate Ricky so much that I will not give the team any financial support whatsoever and I will probably quit caring about the Dolphins until Saban and Ricky are gone.

#84Fan4Life said:
If that piece of garbage comes back then that says a lot about what Nick Saban's type of player is. It proves that Saban supports drug addicts and quitters. I hate Ricky so much that I will not give the team any financial support whatsoever and I will probably quit caring about the Dolphins until Saban and Ricky are gone.

Nothing like a rational train of thought. One action does not make or break a man or a coach for that matter.

I am sure at some point in your life you have helped somebody who was in a bady way but that doesn't make you a bad person.

Oh! And if you allegiance to the Fins can be broken so easily then why are you watching?

Back
Top Bottom