Ricky's nick name should be...

gottahavefootba

The Predator
Reaction score
The Predator...
he really looks like it with those dreads and his prey is the opposing defense... he looks mean charging down the field..
I think it could stick.. I've already heard a few people on here call him that, my wife calls him that all the time, and now a Jets fan at work says he looks like the predator..

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
WHOA
My girlfriend been calling him that all season. She says he looks like the Predator because of his dreads and big bulk body.
How wierd i thought she was the only one. Damn woman think alike.

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
You know what I see in Ricky that I just haven't noticed in any other back we have had in recent years? The guy gets the ball...heads to the hole, and then EXPLODES. He just hits another gear, and blows up for 5-50 yards.

It is the coolest thing to watch...I just dig it. ;)

P.S. I like the nick name...fits.

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Maybe he is the predator. He's back in a different disguise. Well maybe not. But this is giving me an idea for a halloween costume. The Predator, dolphins helmet, #34 jersey. Hmmmmmmmmmm, Maybe.

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Ive never thought about that nick name but it sounds awsome!.....only dont you think theyll start making fun it because of predators face?

beefalow

Rookie
Reaction score
Originally posted by gottahavefootba
well I did what I could.. I think this will be my new avatar

You know whats missing?, two sticks under his smelly underarms shaped like crutches.:D

Top Bottom