Ricky's Problems | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's Problems

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have noticed recently that opponents have been trying to tackly ricky by his hair. It seems that it happens more and more since the league deemed his locks "part of the jersey." Is it possible that this is hindering his running. He certainly is not taking on backers or plowing into the line with reckless abandon like he did last year. Perhaps he had something to prove last year and feels less passion this year. maybe both.

he said if it was a problem, he would trim the dreads, but he has not. Personally, I think he s/come up on Sunday with shorter locks just to make a statement that he is doing EVERYTHING possible to help the running game

I dunno.. but I cant wait til I see him bust out a long run again.. :(

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I dunno.. but I cant wait til I see him bust out a long run again.. :(

I'm with you on that, I've been waiting awhile to see Ricky just get that 30+ yard run.

To dredlockera, its not the dredlock tackling that is causing problems for RW, his legs have been cramping up and locking together when he tries his RW juke/studder step. If you watch the game against the ravens and he doesnt produce yards, watch his knees and upper legs.

Back
Top Bottom