Ricky's Reason? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's Reason?

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
Hmm i know im going to be ridiculed for this and im going to have to duck but here it goes...

maybe Ricky after his failed drug test took the year off to get more flexibility and to give his body a rest from the constant pounding wanny had him put through in games..

he went to school for massage and relaxing?

maybe to get his body back to good state...

just my opinion

im ducking now

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
Hmm i know im going to be ridiculed for this and im going to have to duck but here it goes...

maybe Ricky after his failed drug test took the year off to get more flexibility and to give his body a rest from the constant pounding wanny had him put through in games..

just my opinion

im ducking now

:eek: :rofl3:

You could be right, No one one this site is going to have the right answer. I t would fit I guess

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:

just my opinion

im ducking now

Is it really that friggin' hard to take people at face value? Besides, the issue is black and white............he had tested positive twice in a short amount of time for marijuana and knew it. Rather than face the wrath and embarrassment for getting suspended for a whole year, he ran off like a little child. He went on to give plenty of other selfish reasons, but underneath it all, he was about to get ousted, and decided to try and make himself look like he was the innocent bystander. The whole thing is a complete joke. The more people talked to LeBetard and got little quotables from Ricky, the more it got away from what actually ocurred - the man couldn't stay away from the dope. He's one of those people who time and time again convinces himself he's in the right, regardless of what's actually happening.

I'm of the opinion that he went to school to find what was missing and to get peace with himself. Once a man is at peace with himself he doesn't need weed or any one on this boards approval to find happiness. I hope that through the money he owes he truly rekindles his love for the game. If not best of luck to ya man get the heck out cause i got some fins who love being fins to cheer for !!!!

enigmatics said:
Is it really that friggin' hard to take people at face value? Besides, the issue is black and white............he had tested positive twice in a short amount of time for marijuana and knew it. Rather than face the wrath and embarrassment for getting suspended for a whole year, he ran off like a little child. He went on to give plenty of other selfish reasons, but underneath it all, he was about to get ousted, and decided to try and make himself look like he was the innocent bystander. The whole thing is a complete joke. The more people talked to LeBetard and got little quotables from Ricky, the more it got away from what actually ocurred - the man couldn't stay away from the dope. He's one of those people who time and time again convinces himself he's in the right, regardless of what's actually happening.
I agree. We need to stop making excuses for people.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:

just my opinion

im ducking now

ridiculeridiculeridiculeridiculeridicule

Pretty simple really. His personality style is what is called open indirect (Neuro Linguist Programming- NLP). That personality stlye's greatest fear is conflict (bye the way Ricky probaly sees being a running back as an art form not a confrontation with opponents). He had conflict with his girlfriend and mother of his latest child in a court fight over child support and he didn't want to get killed by Wanny's "wad ball". So instead of fighting the matter in court and telling Wanny what a knuckleheaded sytem he had he created the perfect out with drugs. Got himself outta football so Wanny couldn't kill him and crippled his income in the child support case all in one go. The ideal way to avoid his problems and just to prove my point then he ran away.

The reason he is back now is Saban has convinced him that he needs his help and left a non confrontational door open.
These personalities love being helpers and fence menders and that is why he is back.

Saban is a pretty intersting guy!

awing_pilot said:
I'm of the opinion that he went to school to find what was missing and to get peace with himself. Once a man is at peace with himself he doesn't need weed or any one on this boards approval to find happiness. I hope that through the money he owes he truly rekindles his love for the game. If not best of luck to ya man get the heck out cause i got some fins who love being fins to cheer for !!!!

That might just be the best Ricky related post I've read. Well said. Short and sweet.

Calgaryfin said:
Pretty simple really. His personality style is what is called open indirect (Neuro Linguist Programming- NLP). That personality stlye's greatest fear is conflict. He had conflict with his girlfriend and mother of his latest child in a court fight over child support and he didn't want to get killed by Wanny's "wad ball". So instead of fighting the matter in court and telling Wanny what a knuckleheaded sytem he had he created the perfect out was with drugs. Got himself outta football so Wanny couldn't kill him and crippled his income in the child support case. The ideal way to avoid his problems and just to prove my point then he ran away.

No........he smoke weed to combat his SAD..........and lord knows he enjoyed it in the process. Nice try though.

nice try but I don't think so but that doesn't mean your wrong because no one knows the real truth but him and probly his agent.

wazzy said:
nice try but I don't think so but that doesn't mean your wrong because no one knows the real truth but him and probly his agent.

He's already been quoted in the papers as having said he didn't like the side-effects of Paxil and found marijuana as a better medium.

Back
Top Bottom