Ricky's Retirement Will Have a "Minor" Effect...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's Retirement Will Have a "Minor" Effect......

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look at what he's done in limited action, and they say a RB gets better as the game goes on, and he gets in a grove!!! Minor has BIG play capability, and fights hard!!! Ricky Williams As much as I liked him..... (was my second favorite player,#1 Chris Chambers) didn't help us do much the last 2 years, he put up numbers but the team suffered, Kinda like a Ball Hawk in Basketball........ Only hurts your team!!! If we can go 11-5 back to back with Lamar smith we can do better with Minor(Smith Had NO , None, Nada, As far as big play capability). Oh, and It's not gonna be hard for any back to equal or surpass Ricky's 3.5 yards per carry he had last year. And Now we have a back that will lean forward and not turn his back to contact and just fall down backwards(Doesn't That just seem silly Now how he used to do that????)

With AJ's passing abilities, I'd be happy if we have a back who can consistently move the ball 3 or 4 yards per cary. Feeley has the arm strength. We no longer need some one who can bust through the line like Ricky could. ( It would be nice, but no longer a necessity.) With AJ's arm, if Minor can get 3 yards, this team will be just fine!

FemaleFinFan said:
With AJ's passing abilities, I'd be happy if we have a back who can consistently move the ball 3 or 4 yards per cary. Feeley has the arm strength. We no longer need some one who can bust through the line like Ricky could. ( It would be nice, but no longer a necessity.) With AJ's arm, if Minor can get 3 yards, this team will be just fine!

i have to agreee its not like we were deep into the playoffs the past two seasons

Back
Top Bottom