Ricky's shoulder | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's shoulder

I don't think this is any reason to hit the panic button at all. Ricky summed it up pretty good himself in yesterday's entry on his website when he said, "Is it big news for a football player to be sore after a football game." **** Marino could hardly walk for a couple of days after playing on sunday.

If it was more serious believe me he would be on the injured list..NFL rule prohibit a player hurt not being on that list..remember the fiascal with MMmm I can't remember the team..but they didn't put a player who was hurt on the list and got in trouble..so it can't be that serious.

I feel like it's one thing or the other.

Either the media are doing their best to make nothing into something just in order to give them something to say because they know there is nothing out there for news.
That or
It is more serious then we think and Ricky and the Dolphins are attempting to downplay this by blowing over it like it water on a duck's ass.

While it is possible that they could be using this to gain some type of mental edge against the Colts, I really doubt it. If they were to do that, they'd probably say he was "questionable, game time decision" type of thing. Why say he's hurt, but is still going to play?

hes listed as probable this morning...... :(

but the article in the sun said that they just put him on there so that god for bid anything happens, they dont get in trouble......

Back
Top Bottom