Ricky's Weight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky's Weight

84needs1000yds

Defense Assistant
Reaction score
If Ricky is trully 40 lbs lighter than his playing weight do you think he can gain enough back and get into playing shape by seasons start?

It's not 40lbs..it's more like 25 or 30. Yes he will be back in shape by the time he steps on the field in the regular season.

I think it's closer to 25 or 30lbs... and yes I think he could gain the weight back by the time his 4 game suspension is up (I think someone said he has like 20 weeks). But I don't think he could get back to adjusting to football that quickly.

84needs1000yds said:
If Ricky is trully 40 lbs lighter than his playing weight do you think he can gain enough back and get into playing shape by seasons start?

Just so long as he stays away from Subway.

I love how all the fans who have hated Ricky for leaving are now takeing him back with open arms and loving everything about him... Its for the money guys 8.6 million takes a huge hit to his dope fund.

84needs1000yds said:
I love how all the fans who have hated Ricky for leaving are now takeing him back with open arms and loving everything about him... Its for the money guys 8.6 million takes a huge hit to his dope fund.

Where did that come from? I still hate him. Does that mean that I can't answer your questions about him though?

It was not directed to anyone... it was just a general comment. The best thing he can do to our team is instruct Ronnie on how to be a better player.

well with all reports of him at 195, id like to see him around 225. thats about 30 pounds and with im spilitting carries i think thats prb around a good weight for him if he decides to come back.

84needs1000yds said:
It was not directed to anyone... it was just a general comment. The best thing he can do to our team is instruct Ronnie on how to be a better player.

I wasn't saying it was directed at me specifically, all I was saying was that it seemed like you just dropped that comment out of the blue after asking about his weight. And I'm sure Ronnie could get better use out of a rock as a role model than he could out of Ricky Williams.

An elite athlete like Ricky will have no problem at all putting on 30 lbs by the end of September, and I mean no fat either. I'm not aiming this at you, 84, because you just asked a question but so many people seem worried about Ricky's weight when it is a non factor. He has plenty of time to weight train to gain a lot of muscle mass. It would be different if he was skinny all his life but Ricky is a pretty big boy. Don't worry, he'll get in playing shape in no time.

gofins said:
An elite athlete like Ricky will have no problem at all putting on 30 lbs by the end of September, and I mean no fat either. I'm not aiming this at you, 84, because you just asked a question but so many people seem worried about Ricky's weight when it is a non factor. He has plenty of time to weight train to gain a lot of muscle mass. It would be different if he was skinny all his life but Ricky is a pretty big boy. Don't worry, he'll get in playing shape in no time.

Yeah, normally I would agree with that but Ricky isn't normal. I'm wondering how much weight does "Yoga" Ricky want to pack on? He may want to stay small.

--Ross

please i dont have to love ricky i just want WWWWWW'S and pay back to those slob teams that beat us last year

It wont be all muscle unless he is planning on after hours activities with David Boston. You cant put 30 lbs of muscle on in 3-4 monthes in the miami sun running. He could add 30 lbs but his body fat percentage wouldnt be what it used to be. 30 lbs yes 30lbs of muscle not till next season.

FinaticPatch said:
It wont be all muscle unless he is planning on after hours activities with David Boston. You cant put 30 lbs of muscle on in 3-4 monthes in the miami sun running. He could add 30 lbs but his body fat percentage wouldnt be what it used to be. 30 lbs yes 30lbs of muscle not till next season.
I totally agree. But if he does weight train ( Boston would be a great partner), I see no problem gaining the weight from muscle.

Back
Top Bottom