RICKYSABEAST has changed his screename | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RICKYSABEAST has changed his screename

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Due to the most recent setback during the wackiest offseason in NFL history (check the record books I bet we're deserving of that accolade). I've changed my screename from Rickysabeast to BAlls Deep. You'll still get all the insane ramblings from me.

On a side note, I'd like to use this thread as a forum to ask all webmasters for Finheaven and other visiting links to remove all Ricky Williams artwork from their Dolfan websites. He doesn't deserve to be viewed. I am utterly and completely disgusted by his betrayal. THis is the most selfish move (in a team sport) I've seen since Barry Sanders retired. We gave him every opportunity and adjusted his pay to keep from being distracted. He didn't want to be a leader, so we said "that's cool man, we've got Zach and Madison, and JT to be leaders. You just come and run the ball."

Ricky couldn't be a man and announce his decision after the SUperBowl or tough it out through another season so as not to screw the Phins over. It's his life and if he wants to retire, thats fine. But, he could have found a way to do it without screwing over his coach and teammates, and us fans.

I hope the Dolphins win in their attempt at retrieving that 8 million from him. I wonder if he realizes how he got to be friends with Jim Brown and Lenny Kravitz? I don't know too many poor texans that get advice from rock stars and hall of fame rushers. I guess he was cool with that part of being a football player.

EDITED for content: Please control your urges to post hateful speech. Thank you

Oh that sucks man you lost all your post count by changing but it's better than having yourself linked to a quiter!

The sad thing is he had Miami in the palm of his hand! I would love to see if he stays in South beach now! If he doesn't get crap everywhere he goes I will be very disappointed in our fellow Finfans! :fire:

He was my favorite player in the league even before he can to the Dolphins! I even have one of his college jerseys! I don't know what I'm going to do with that stuff now! I guess just bury it in my closet! I can't bring myself to get rid of it seeing how much I spent on that stuff! :fire: Damn you RICKY!!!

shalafi3455 said:
Oh that sucks man you lost all your post count by changing but it's better than having yourself linked to a quiter!

The sad thing is he had Miami in the palm of his hand! I would love to see if he stays in South beach now! If he doesn't get crap everywhere he goes I will be very disappointed in our fellow Finfans! :fire:

He was my favorite player in the league even before he can to the Dolphins! I even have one of his college jerseys! I don't know what I'm going to do with that stuff now! I guess just bury it in my closet! I can't bring myself to get rid of it seeing how much I spent on that stuff! :fire: Damn you RICKY!!!

I wonder if there is any way the Mods could remedy this. Given the situation I would venture a guess that many of us would like to change names.

dreadlockera said:
I wonder if there is any way the Mods could remedy this. Given the situation I would venture a guess that many of us would like to change names.

Yea I'm sure, but then again I guess the count doesn't really matter but it's like a badge of honor! The Beast was up there too! It's a shame!

What are you guys talking about? I still have all of my posts right there under Naples Fl..!

BALLS DEEP said:
What are you guys talking about? I still have all of my posts right there under Naples Fl..!

Oh man I looked and saw your Age and thought that was your posts! Sorry about that! :D

I thought maybe you'd change your name to RICKYSABIATCH.....think about it!

BALLS DEEP said:
Hey guys,

Due to the most recent setback during the wackiest offseason in NFL history (check the record books I bet we're deserving of that accolade). I've changed my screename from Rickysabeast to BAlls Deep. You'll still get all the insane ramblings from me.

On a side note, I'd like to use this thread as a forum to ask all webmasters for Finheaven and other visiting links to remove all Ricky Williams artwork from their Dolfan websites. He doesn't deserve to be viewed. I am utterly and completely disgusted by his betrayal. THis is the most selfish move (in a team sport) I've seen since Barry Sanders retired. We gave him every opportunity and adjusted his pay to keep from being distracted. He didn't want to be a leader, so we said "that's cool man, we've got Zach and Madison, and JT to be leaders. You just come and run the ball."

Ricky couldn't be a man and announce his decision after the SUperBowl or tough it out through another season so as not to screw the Phins over. It's his life and if he wants to retire, thats fine. But, he could have found a way to do it without screwing over his coach and teammates, and us fans.

I hope the Dolphins win in their attempt at retrieving that 8 million from him. I wonder if he realizes how he got to be friends with Jim Brown and Lenny Kravitz? I don't know too many poor texans that get advice from rock stars and hall of fame rushers. I guess he was cool with that part of being a football player.

EDITED for content: Please control your urges to post hateful speech. Thank you

How did you change it???

scodoublet said:
I thought maybe you'd change your name to RICKYSABIATCH.....think about it!

So go ahead and change your name to it. Seeing as how people tend to use part of your name as a salutation during replies. I'd much rather be called Balls then be called Biatch. Not to mention Rickysabiatch is too many characters.

In regards to how it got changed. All I did was ask the mods. I started a thread and then good ole' Muck took care of it for me.

Back
Top Bottom