Right Back In It With .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Right Back In It With ....

Getting no help from the damn jags. Fournette suspended which makes that team a lot harder to deal with when he plays and they have benched the qb.

If I’m the colts im on cloud 9 going into this one. Thank you nfl league office and Jax.

Win over Buffalo
Falcons over Ravens
Jaguars over Colts

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.....
I admire your optimism. To me it wasn't the players who failed against the Colts, it was the coaching/ Playcalling. I don't trust Gase. Especially when that was a clear win with a little bit of aggressiveness down the stretch. Fingers crossed, but I don't expect much going forward in 2018.

IF, IF, IF AND IF........most of the time is if every other team we play sucks then we might have a chance. I'm done dreaming. This is not a playoff team no matter which way you look at it.

Win over Buffalo
Falcons over Ravens
Jaguars over Colts

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.....

This team is done! Stick a fork in them! They aren't beating the Pats or Vikings. They probably won't even beat the Bills in Buffalo the last week of the season. So even if they beat the Bills this weekend and beat the Jags at home in week 16, they are probably looking at a 7-9 record.

Back
Top Bottom