Right Back In It With .... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Right Back In It With ....

It's really an uphill climb with that loss to the Colts.
Ravens, Bengals, Colts, ALL ahead of us now. Two with head-to-head tie breakers.
If we would win out and go 10-6, we'd probably make it.
4 out of 5 gets us to 9-7, but we would need help.

I hate to be negative, but do we really want to see this team limp into the play offs? The chances are we would get blown out on national TV. Plus it would no doubt serve as a stay of execution for the front office and Gase. not to mention slip us down the draft order.

I can't believe I'm typing this but in order for this franchise to move forward we need a changing of the guard. making the play offs will only prolong the status quo.

I'm gonna get negged now aren't I? lol

Honestly getting sick of relying on other teams and games to even make it in a wild card game.
You better believe it, we never have control over our own destiny...…..signs of a bad team.

I hate to be negative, but do we really want to see this team limp into the play offs? The chances are we would get blown out on national TV. Plus it would no doubt serve as a stay of execution for the front office and Gase. not to mention slip us down the draft order.

I can't believe I'm typing this but in order for this franchise to move forward we need a changing of the guard. making the play offs will only prolong the status quo.

I'm gonna get negged now aren't I? lol
Nah......I see your point.
But, I do think if we could win out and go 10-6, we would deserve to be there.
Then, we'd probably get an A$$kicking in New England or Pittsburgh.

Honestly getting sick of relying on other teams and games to even make it in a wild card game.

I get your frustration, but 4-5 team in each conference are 'in the hunt' and would LOVE to 'back in' to a wildcard spot. And all those teams will 'need help.'

It's funny how many people didn't get the OP's joke.
Judging from his past posts, I believe the OP was sincere when he said, right back in it.

Indianapolis W (Tannehill is a huge spark)
Buffalo W (It’s the Bills)
New England L (Just not the year to get this game)
Minnesota L (Tough late season road game)
Jacksonville W (will have packed it in for the season)
Buffalo W (all on the line and pull it out with a late FG)

And final record 9-7 and in the playoffs

And after the Colts game.

I still believe like many of you did less than two years ago.

We had our chance and it was squandered per usual.

You’re better off just watching the games for 60 minutes of entertainment (if that’s what you want to call it) and accept that at this point, moving forward, there is very little on the line as far as the success/failure of this season.

It now becomes pride, execution, and guys playing for their jobs. Kind of like the preseason.

Nah......I see your point.
But, I do think if we could win out and go 10-6, we would deserve to be there.
Then, we'd probably get an A$$kicking in New England or Pittsburgh.
Is it worth making the playoffs if you have no chance of getting out of the first round?

Back
Top Bottom