Right Now, Sitting In Front Of The TV, I Couldn't Despise Tannenbum More! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Right Now, Sitting In Front Of The TV, I Couldn't Despise Tannenbum More!

Atlanta blew this one.

All those people that still regret not picking Ryan - don’t count me in the that group, but wow was the first and second down play calling blah although a better throw to Jones on first...

All those people that still regret not picking Ryan - don’t count me in the that group, but wow was the first and second down play calling blah although a better throw to Jones on first...
The blue balls QB. He had a few bright shining moments last season before reverting back to his default of melting when it's "win or go home"

Watching Ajayi ball.

Yeah I understand that there were attitudinal problems mandating his departure... BUT literally giving away one of the prior year's premier running backs for nearly a 5th rounder? That moron is literally owned by Howie Roseman.

LOL Ajayi has under 100 yards from scrimmage, runs for under 4 yards a carry and your upset we went with Drake?

I was shocked at the trade earlier this year and see that it was 100 percent the right move. Ajayi is no pro-bowler!

*sigh* It was intended as "yet another exhibit why Tbum sucks at his job"

Has gone a bit all in on playoff updates anyway

But he certainly does suck at his job. Though personally I dont regret getting rid of Ajayi

Watching Ajayi ball.

Yeah I understand that there were attitudinal problems mandating his departure... BUT literally giving away one of the prior year's premier running backs for nearly a 5th rounder? That moron is literally owned by Howie Roseman.
Is it true that the pick we received is conditional based on how far the eagles make it? Somebody told me it goes up to a 3rd if they reach nfc championship. I never read that though

LOL Ajayi has under 100 yards from scrimmage, runs for under 4 yards a carry and your upset we went with Drake?

I was shocked at the trade earlier this year and see that it was 100 percent the right move. Ajayi is no pro-bowler!
he's one of 3 RBs there so that's misleading. And the theoretical criterion I used was "if a team/could magically look into the 1 year future when making a draft pick wher would they draft that player?" And despite his limitations, on the basis of his 2016 performance Ajayi would likely have been worth a 2nd or 3rd.

It would have been great to get a higher pick for Ajayi but it's obvious that Drake is a much better all around player and is only going to get better.

Mistakes have been made, but I don't find that this FO is down right terrible. We had a good draft, added some young pieces to our offense and defense, acquired decent depth and added some stop gap players through FA. I find for the first time in a long time that the Dolphins have a plan.

Back
Top Bottom