Rip Nick Buoniconti | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rip Nick Buoniconti

Not much more to add. I think Buoniconti's best play was the fourth down stop in Suoer Bowl VIII. I believe it was fourth and two late in the first half. If not for that play Minnesota might have made it a game.

Very sad what he went through after football.

A great player and an even greater human being.

Leader of the " No Name " defense that Zonk pointed out was the strength of that 72 team that is standing alone in Perfection 17-0 Baby !
And I have to say I was one of the lucky ones to experience the emotional highs and exuberance of truly, The definition wise of " Greatness "

GREAT GREAT video! Thanks for sharing this!!
RIP Nick - Great Player - Inside The NFL host - and MOST important incredible human being and family man!!

Extremely sad. He was such a great player, wonderfully fun TV personality / host and incredible human being. What that family has been through and what they’ve done to raise awareness / try to make the world a better place. Nick will be missed here in this world. But wherever he’s gone, just became a better place for it.

I was so sad to read the news yesterday morning. What can I say about Mr. Buoniconti that hasn't been said yet? Great football player and an even better father and human being. I am thankful his suffering is over. The world would be a better place if there were more people like him on earth. Rest in peace, sir.

This one kinda hurts. I idolized #85 growing up. REST IN PEACE NICKY "B"!!! Pneumonia isn't easy to deal with at a younger age, I can imagine what it's like as an older human being, when your not strong enough to fight back. My Father died from double pneumonia, brought on by his weakened state, from his Dementia. He just wasn't able to fight back. Nick Buoniconti was the epitome of the South Florida lifestyle. He was so well liked and loved by people all over the state. His personality transcended his football life.
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom