Rivals? Dolphins' Frank Gore, Bills' Lesean Mccoy Working Out Together | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rivals? Dolphins' Frank Gore, Bills' Lesean Mccoy Working Out Together

McCoy is one disgusting individual. I always thought pretty highly of him and he always seemed likable. Very unfortunate for all involved

Holy crap, if that photo is true, he is DONE. And the Bills are toast as a result.

So were just going to publicly convict this guy? We have no idea what exactly happened or if he even was in the same state as her when this happened? Innocent until proven guilty?

So were just going to publicly convict this guy? We have no idea what exactly happened or if he even was in the same state as her when this happened? Innocent until proven guilty?

Who is publicly convicting him? IF true.

But honestly, I'm not sure why that lady would open herself up to a massive lawsuit for this if it weren't true. If she made it up and used some fake photo to accuse him publicly like that he could sue her ass to oblivion for defamation.

Today's math lesson

Lesean McCoy = Ray Rice + Michael Vick + Adrian Peterson

+ Brian Cushing. Always knew Shady was a scumbag, even if these reports are false, he's a self absorbed tool and always has been. Wish he was still with the Eagles, he belongs in that city lol.

upload_2018-7-10_13-10-10.jpeg

But honestly, I'm not sure why that lady would open herself up to a massive lawsuit for this if it weren't true. If she made it up and used some fake photo to accuse him publicly like that he could sue her *** to oblivion for defamation.

Skape, you seem to be the only level headed poster about this. It seems everyone else saw the headline and automatically believed it 100%

From TMZ:

Officials tell TMZ Sports ... EMTs responded to a home on Delicia's street early Monday morning. There are only 3 houses on her block. They would not reveal details about the situation.

We've learned LeSean and Delicia have had a contentious relationship for a while -- according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports, McCoy went to court in June seeking to get a judge's order forcing to her to move out of a home he owns in Alpharetta, Georgia.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-investiagtion-domestic-violence-attack/

McCoy is one disgusting individual. I always thought pretty highly of him and he always seemed likable. Very unfortunate for all involved

Shouldn't there be an "if the alligations are true" included here somewhere?

But honestly, I'm not sure why that lady would open herself up to a massive lawsuit for this if it weren't true. If she made it up and used some fake photo to accuse him publicly like that he could sue her *** to oblivion for defamation.

We've seen people make up these types of stories before. I have no idea if that's the case here or not. I'll let it play out and see what factscome out i time.

Back
Top Bottom