Rivals? Dolphins' Frank Gore, Bills' Lesean Mccoy Working Out Together | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rivals? Dolphins' Frank Gore, Bills' Lesean Mccoy Working Out Together

Yea, I'm sure it's all just a coincidence that the bracelet which Shady "requested back on many occasions" was specifically requested for by the burglar after 0 signs of forced entry into the house :rolleyes:

Who else beside the victim said this was the bracelet he requested lol . . . What burglar? You mean the burglar that would of been seen on film had the victim not disabled the cameras Lesean installed while she was away that same night. Come on man.

Good lord, this is why these pretty thots get away with this ****. They prey on the innocent thinking of people when really they are far more capable of things than people even realize.

Again, explain the terrible photo and being discharged from the hospital in only a few hours?

But her bracelet story is the suspect stuff u are holding on to? lol

Look, anything is possible, but I ain’t bout that throwing a Shady under the bus until I see more, because what’s out there now sounds like bullshit.

This is the story of the victims attorney, which she got from the victim.

This girl has a history of lying to supply her gold digging fix.

Keep in mind within less than 24, hell less than 12 hours, she goes from looking like an intensive care victim to having a lawyer armed and civil suit ready. The hospital is probably laughing at this whole mess but can’t say **** due to HIPPA laws.

And Shady claims he installed a new security system while she was away and she disabled them that night before this all happened.

One thing is for certain, it should be fairly easy to figure out who is telling the truth and who is lying. But the only story that keeps changing is that of the victims.

That's all fair - didn't know that was coming from the victim's attorney. I'm just chatting on a forum. You're coming out pretty hard for Shady here. Truth is all we know is that someone beat the **** out of that chick whether that photo is from yesterday, or a year ago. I don't know who it was, but she was beat to ****. So, if that photo is in any way real, I severely doubt the hospital is laughing.

I remember at FSU when the chick who Jameis was accused of raping was labeled the same way, gold-digger, thot, history of jock chasing.....it worked, and may have been true. But you know what? Didn't change that Jameis had problems respecting women physically and otherwise. Her being a thot doesn't mean Shady is clean, a majority of the NFL players don't get caught up in this kind of ****. So if Shady gets out of here scot clean I hope he re-evaluates the company he chooses to keep and the life decisions he chooses to make.

Here is the thing with Shady.....there is definitely a history there. Innocent until proven guilty yes, but when there is smoke there is usually fire and there is a whole crap load of smoke with that dude!

That's a bit haughty. If you read the report, the circumstances and evidence are pretty damning. Sure, he's innocent until proven guilty, but it doesn't take much to connect the dots. If he is in fact innocent, it's either a case of extreme coincidence, or an elaborate hoax.

I worded that a little harshly. My apologies. When it comes to ignoring due process, I have a problem with that. I won't deny that it looks bad, but we don't know the true story yet. Anyone who knew they were innocent would like to be given the benefit of the doubt.

Who else beside the victim said this was the bracelet he requested lol . . . What burglar? You mean the burglar that would of been seen on film had the victim not disabled the cameras Lesean installed while she was away that same night. Come on man.

Good lord, this is why these pretty thots get away with this ****. They prey on the innocent thinking of people when really they are far more capable of things than people even realize.

Again, explain the terrible photo and being discharged from the hospital in only a few hours?

Look, anything is possible, but I ain’t bout that throwing a Shady under the bus until I see more, because what’s out there now sounds like bullshit.

So honestly, you think all of this is just a coincidence?

"Ms. Cordon’s wrist was bruised when the assailant could not get the bracelets off her wrist, and he hit Ms. Cordon in the face with a firearm multiple times while demanding specific items of jewelry"

Also with no signs of forced entry into the house, it's pretty easy to connect the dots. It appears you're saying none of this even happened in the house she was staying at, as if blood would not be everywhere or she had a friend do it to her (highly unlikely).

Sure it's possible this is all just an amazing coincidence and terrible luck for this woman, just as it may have all been a coincidence that O.J's wife's blood was everywhere when he "allegedly" committed his crime.

Figuring out the complete truth of a crime is very seldom black and white, sometimes you just gotta use common sense unlike what happened with O.J imo. Not every case has the "smokin gun", but this all looks real bad for Shady and he will serve time imo.

Last edited:

Yep. You know exactly how it goes. I've seen it first hand. They'll finesse anything possible to get over without showing regard for who they burn in their path. Not all of course, but it happens often enough that it can't just be brushed under the rug.

That's all fair - didn't know that was coming from the victim's attorney. I'm just chatting on a forum. You're coming out pretty hard for Shady here. Truth is all we know is that someone beat the **** out of that chick whether that photo is from yesterday, or a year ago. I don't know who it was, but she was beat to ****. So, if that photo is in any way real, I severely doubt the hospital is laughing.

I remember at FSU when the chick who Jameis was accused of raping was labeled the same way, gold-digger, thot, history of jock chasing.....it worked, and may have been true. But you know what? Didn't change that Jameis had problems respecting women physically and otherwise. Her being a thot doesn't mean Shady is clean, a majority of the NFL players don't get caught up in this kind of ****. So if Shady gets out of here scot clean I hope he re-evaluates the company he chooses to keep and the life decisions he chooses to make.

I mean the original post states that was a current photo, but of course the lies could be running rampant here.

The reason why the hospital is laughing is because they would know how bad the injuries were and for the girl to be treated and released shortly after does not add up to the story the picture is telling. That picture tells a story of a girl that should be in the hospital for a week, hell at least a damn day, not released almost immediately. Hell she doesn’t even seem remotely concerned with a police criminal investigation . . . .she is at the lawyers for a civil suit against Lesean.

And I am going to bat for Shady because all I see is a bunch of females on Twitter and social media saying Lesean should rot in hell for this without a shred of proof that he did anything. And even if he is cleared, he’ll still get blamed because we live in a world that has an issue with accountability.

So honestly, you think all of this is just a coincidence?

"Ms. Cordon’s wrist was bruised when the assailant could not get the bracelets off her wrist, and he hit Ms. Cordon in the face with a firearm multiple times while demanding specific items of jewelry"

Also with no signs of forced entry into the house, it's pretty easy to connect the dots.

Sure it's possible this is all just an amazing coincidence and terrible luck for this woman, just as it may have all been a coincidence that O.J's wife's blood was everywhere when he "allegedly" committed his crime.

Figuring out the complete truth of a crime is very seldom black and white, sometimes you just gotta use common sense unlike what happened with O.J imo. Not every case has the "smokin gun", but this all looks real bad for Shady and he will serve time imo.

Why is our instinct to go Rae Carruth and OJ on this case? There are no parallels. The victims are dead in those cases, this girl didn’t stick around for morning breakfast at the hospital despite being allegedly pummeled a few hours earlier.

And again, you quote the victims lawyer with the jewelry. Unless you have hospital records and direct police descriptions of the injuries, you are essentially just listening to one biased side of the story.

Why is our instinct to go Rae Carruth and OJ on this case? There are no parallels. The victims are dead in those cases, this girl didn’t stick around for morning breakfast at the hospital despite being allegedly pummeled a few hours earlier.

And again, you quote the victims lawyer with the jewelry. Unless you have hospital records and direct police descriptions of the injuries, you are essentially just listening to one biased side of the story.

She has injuries on her wrist as claimed by her lawyer, that's not something that can be made up and I find that very suspicious.

Either she had a freind beat the S out of her, a random crook, or most likely it was one of Shady's boys, we may never know.

I think it's far more likely than not that it was one of Shady's boys, just as I find it far more likely than not that O.J committed his crime.

Even though they are completely unrelated other than being Jills, my point is sometimes when you overlook the obvious just because a guy is a "star" monsters walk.

It's not about coming out hard for him (at least for me). I'd say that about anyone. It's a fundamental American ideal. The 5th Amendment is supposed to give every citizen the right to due process.

These ideals are important things to hold on to. It's part of what defines our country. If those ideals continue to erode, then America could be completely different years from now. If you think it can't happen here, take a look at history. There's a patten.

IMG_2161.PNG

She has injuries on her wrist as claimed by her lawyer, that's not something that can be made up and I find that very suspicious.

Either she had a freind beat the S out of her, or more likely it was one of Shady's boys, we may never know.

I think it's far more likely than not that it was one of Shady's boys, just as I find it far more likely than not that O.J committed his crime.

Even though they are completely unrelated other than being Jills, my point is sometimes when you overlook the obvious just because a guy is a "star" monsters walk.

You mean this professional lawyer that spells Shady’s name “Leshawn” when writing an official memo for the press lol. You don’t think they would embellish or even make up injuries for their client? Good lord take football out of it for a second.

I am unlucky enough to have seen this type of entrapment happen close to me, and on several occasions, and all the boxes are being checked.

Hell in that memo she is more concerned with him not checking up on her than she is the injuries. Is she that dense to think Shady gonna call her? Either he setit up or he is getting railroaded. . . . But sure lemme call to check up on this bitch? This girl is in fantasyland.

You mean this professional lawyer that spells Shady’s name “Leshawn” when writing an official memo for the press lol. You don’t think they would embellish or even make up injuries for their client? Good lord take football out of it for a second.

I am unlucky enough to have seen this type of entrapment happen close to me, and on several occasions, and all the boxes are being checked.

Hell in that memo she is more concerned with him not checking up on her than she is the injuries. Is she that dense to think Shady gonna call her? Either he setit up or he is getting railroaded. . . . But sure lemme call to check up on this bitch? This girl is in fantasyland.

Yes, And he probably set it up.

I absolutely believe he is entitled to a fair trial, but like with O.J, most people are smart enough to connect the dots which is why some people are shamed and convicted in the "court of public opinion", even if they aren't convicted in real court.

People like O.J, and even Shady unless he proves his innocence, will never be respected the way they once were because most people are smart enough to know who they really are, but some choose to remain blind.

I mean the original post states that was a current photo, but of course the lies could be running rampant here.

The reason why the hospital is laughing is because they would know how bad the injuries were and for the girl to be treated and released shortly after does not add up to the story the picture is telling. That picture tells a story of a girl that should be in the hospital for a week, hell at least a damn day, not released almost immediately. Hell she doesn’t even seem remotely concerned with a police criminal investigation . . . .she is at the lawyers for a civil suit against Lesean.

And I am going to bat for Shady because all I see is a bunch of females on Twitter and social media saying Lesean should rot in hell for this without a shred of proof that he did anything. And even if he is cleared, he’ll still get blamed because we live in a world that has an issue with accountability.

Gotta disagree here, I was in a motorcycle wreck with a broken leg and looked a hell of a lot worse than she did......I was released after about 4 hours because as bad as I looked, nothing was life threatening.

....also if she is basically squatting in Shady's house.....does she have insurance? That would also affect if she stays in the hospital or not.

Last edited:

Naw u right dawg, "we live in a communist country" and people get convicted before a fair trial all the time :biggrin

The court of public opinion is for fools who "ignore due process", and be all judgy and what not, people should leave innocent men like O.J Simpson alone and allow him to join golf clubs!

How dare people have an opinion on a crime, they must be too naive to know women like money and attention argggg!

Back
Top Bottom