Rizzi To Interview For Miami Hc Position | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rizzi To Interview For Miami Hc Position

wonder if he will be truly considered or if its just a curteousy interview but he does deserve to interview

He’ll likely get the job with Grier running the show. Rizzi is the perfect candidate to lead a tank job.
What I was thinking. If it’s a rebuild then little to no chance of being a successful HC, thus unlikely to attract a decent external candidate.

One thing about Rizzi he knows how to work with others I'd love to have Rizzi as head coach Dan Campbell as offensive coordinator and Todd Bowles as DC

Another name in the hat

There are positives. He has an attitude and HATES mistakes. Passionate about doing your job right. AND he knows the personnel. Probably already knows who he doesn't want. My concern is who/how he picks OC/DC. Does he have any personal knowledge of candidates?

I really like the idea of him I terviewing. He would know what's needed to fix the team, even though he may not be experienced enough to fix it.

Well say bye bye to Rizzi. He won’t be offered the job and from what I’ve seen everytime an assistant interviews for a HC gig with the same team they never return to the position

Well he has a point, what has he done to deserve a promotion besides being here for all these wasted seasons
I like his three drafts since becoming GM overall.

Don't know how his three drafts have stacked up against any of the other "genius GMs" around the league, but I've seen a marked improvement since he replaced Dennis Hickey.

I dont think they will hire an assistant coach no matter what.
Munchak seems to be the safest choice at this point.

I like his three drafts since becoming GM overall.

Don't know how his three drafts have stacked up against any of the other "genius GMs" around the league, but I've seen a marked improvement since he replaced Dennis Hickey.

Pretty sure as gm he does not only draft. You have to access his free agent decisions and trades also. His drafts have been ok but he still drafted plenty of duds.

Pretty sure as gm he does not only draft. You have to access his free agent decisions and trades also. His drafts have been ok but he still drafted plenty of duds.
I just focus on the college personnel.

The whole pro personnel acquisition over the past three years is a gray area.

One thing about Rizzi he knows how to work with others I'd love to have Rizzi as head coach Dan Campbell as offensive coordinator and Todd Bowles as DC
I would be for this just to watch the blowups on the sideline lol. I love Rizzi and he is deserving of this interview but they are far more qualified candidates.

I would be for this just to watch the blowups on the sideline lol. I love Rizzi and he is deserving of this interview but they are far more qualified candidates.
I know they're better candidates but it's good to know Rizzi maybe the worst case scenario

Keith Armstrong is still a good ST coach in the NFL…

Darren Rizzi should remain a good ST coach in the NFL…

Head Coach? No thank you.

Well for one thing, there arent going to be Rizzi buddies and Rizzi non-buddies... If they **** up, they'll all get chewed out on nationnal TV the same... I kind of like that...

Back
Top Bottom