Road Trip to the Hall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Road Trip to the Hall

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
After this season if I am not mistaken Dan Marino will become eligible for the hall of fame. I have been putting off my voyage to Canton untill the day Dan got in. If there is enough people either in Fla or from all over I bet we could get some discounted air fares or hotel rooms, and tickets to the hall of fame game. If you would seriously want to go, reply and add your state of residince. If enough people want to do this I will start checking out group rates.

Originally posted by Dajesus
After this season if I am not mistaken Dan Marino will become eligible for the hall of fame. I have been putting off my voyage to Canton untill the day Dan got in. If there is enough people either in Fla or from all over I bet we could get some discounted air fares or hotel rooms, and tickets to the hall of fame game. If you would seriously want to go, reply and add your state of residince. If enough people want to do this I will start checking out group rates.

Bro, I've been doing the same as yourself. I'm interested depending on the rates.

I am looking forward to going, a friend of mine who is a huge fan is getting a trip to canton for Marinos induction as a graduation present am I going along. Is there still good hotels/tickets available, because I heard they sell out very fast.

For all of you coming to my town it is important to call the chamber of comerce(sp?) in Jan to get on the list. With Elway and Sanders this year most of the events we sold out very early, but they will tell you to call back in April because some of the tickets that are given to the teams are returned, Don't think about game tickets unless you go thru a service it is sold out every year by the locals. If you have questions you can pm me and I'll try helping out

Back
Top Bottom