Rob Konrad to play with a club? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Konrad to play with a club?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Club as in cast.. That is what Rosenhous said last night and that he expects the Phins to use Konrad PRIMARILY as a blocking FB while he has it.. So will that affect how teams play us now without the threat at FB to handle the ball? Or will Konrad now split carries with Femi until he heals up?

First off, believing Rosenass is almost like betting on the Cardinals to make it all the way. Remember that Rosenpuke also said that Griese will be starting for the Dolphins......that bein said don't put to much faith into what some agent has to say until they're also the coach.

If you're Wanny, would you chance Konrad with a cast in a game or would you put Femi in against the Texans? Which is less costly to lose if that should happen?

Maybe it's just me, but that comment by some dickweed agent is just about as funny as anal warts.

Haha.. thats an interesting way to put it! :D

Rosenhaus is Konrad's agent. And he pretty much knows what's going on with Konrad. And it does appear that Konrad will play with a cast. So Drew doesn't seem too far off here.

Originally posted by Muck
Rosenhaus is Konrad's agent. And he pretty much knows what's going on with Konrad. And it does appear that Konrad will play with a cast. So Drew doesn't seem too far off here.

He's still as funny as anal warts. At least I didn't compare him to butt cheese. :lol:

Originally posted by IceStorm

He's still as funny as anal warts. At least I didn't compare him to butt cheese. :lol:
ugh....

sorry if this is all a mixup guys, Seau is the one with the club:lol:

So Konrad will be playing in a cast...does that mean no dumpoffs to him until the casts come off.

Originally posted by Prime Time
So Konrad will be playing in a cast...does that mean no dumpoffs to him until the casts come off.

Pretty much. Jay will have to be pretty desperate to toss it to him.

That sucks. We usually throw to Konrad a lot at the beginning of games.....with teams paying so much attention to Ricky in and out of the backfield.

who says he can't still catch? He can cradle it with his body and high tail it out of bounds after a yard or two pickup so he doesn't get hit and fumble it. Good thing I am not the coach huh? :lol:

I would imagine Obafemi will be in at fullback a lot this first game and can contribute to the passing game if needed.

Back
Top Bottom