Rob Lowe roasted for wearing NFL hat at Packers vs 49ers game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Lowe roasted for wearing NFL hat at Packers vs 49ers game

What a shame what the world has become. A totally neutral low key move and people still feel the need to bash him...
Rob is one of the most chill guys I've ever hung with. Not a nasty bone in his body...I'd be pissed if I knew this bothered him at all

What a shame what the world has become. A totally neutral low key move and people still feel the need to bash him...
Rob is one of the most chill guys I've ever hung with. Not a nasty bone in his body...I'd be pissed if I knew this bothered him at all

A ton of the comments seem to echo how nice he is... saying Rob Lowe is like a team mom who simply hopes everyone does their best and walks away healthy.

I'm not saying he isn't a great guy but he looks like a goodell spy in those pictures lol

I had an NBA hat for years because I didn’t have a team but enjoyed the league. I had no idea I was such a dork.

Trying to imagine the thought process is amusing - "I'm going to a football game, better wear a football hat" - but yeah he's one of the good guys so get a pass to do whatever the hell he likes.

Rob making big bank...Rob gives no s**** to what you think...

Back
Top Bottom