Rob Ninkovich Says Gronk To Phins Next Year (& D. Watson) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Ninkovich Says Gronk To Phins Next Year (& D. Watson)

I wonder if there is a “Trade for D. Watson” thread on the Jets board...... And what they’re saying there. If I’m the Jets, I’m all in on trading for him.

Even this version of gronk is better in all phases tban any tight end miami currently has.

and he’s a shadow of his former self. Dude was a top 5 player in the league period in his prime.

but trade for him? Nah...not the current version

what made Gronk so lethal was he was just as good in line or as a blocking tight end etc as he was a monster flex split or on iso.

if you can draft that don’t pass it up. Worth its weight in gold

Even this version of gronk is better in all phases tban any tight end miami currently has.

and he’s a shadow of his former self. Dude was a top 5 player in the league period in his prime.

but trade for him? Nah...not the current version

what made Gronk so lethal was he was just as good in line or as a blocking tight end etc as he was a monster flex split or on iso.

if you can draft that don’t pass it up. Worth its weight in gold
Wow u really hate Mike G lol. No way in hell is Gronk a bigger threat in the passing game than Mike is at this point in time unless you don’t care about speed, size, hands, and leaping ability of course, but I’m pretty sure NFL people do.

Wow u really hate Mike G lol. No way in hell is Gronk a bigger threat in the passing game than Mike is at this point in time unless you don’t care about speed, size, hands, and leaping ability of course, but I’m pretty sure NFL people do.

all phases meaning all around

all phases meaning all around
Depends on the system you’re running. If you’re asking your primary TE to block more than half the snaps sure you take Gronk, although I’m not sure he’s much better than Smythe as a pure blocker at this point in time. But if you’re running a typical modern day offense, you need a vertical threat at TE as your primary option and LOL if you truly believe Gronk is better for that role at this moment in time than Mike is. He may not be the most physical or polished route runner, but to dismiss his speed, size, hands, playmaking ability and what that does for a modern day offense is foolish IMO. Mike is way more valuable than Gronk and most TEs in this league including that overrated bum in Philly who you all love so much, I’m confident Mike’s next contract will reflect this truth but time will tell.

So many rumors right now, but I don't see either of those happening.

Now that we've heard Watson's first choice is the Jets, they have the ammo to make it happen including the #2 pick. And that's if Houston trades Watson.

Gronk? Unless he really has it out for Bellicheck, and wants to play New England twice, not sure why he'd leave a super bowl championship team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom