Rob Ninkovich Says Gronk To Phins Next Year (& D. Watson) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Ninkovich Says Gronk To Phins Next Year (& D. Watson)

Depends on the system you’re running. If you’re asking your primary TE to block more than half the snaps sure you take Gronk, although I’m not sure he’s much better than Smythe as a pure blocker at this point in time. But if you’re running a typical modern day offense, you need a vertical threat at TE as your primary option and LOL if you truly believe Gronk is better for that role at this moment in time than Mike is. He may not be the most physical or polished route runner, but to dismiss his speed, size, hands, playmaking ability and what that does for a modern day offense is foolish IMO. Mike is way more valuable than Gronk and most TEs in this league including that overrated bum in Philly who you all love so much, I’m confident Mike’s next contract will reflect this truth but time will tell.

🤦‍♂️

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/clip?id=30905524

Would you take Gronk for a One Year rental? I would.

DO YOU WANT GRONK.

He also says D. Watson will be his QB in Miami.
Very doubtful on both. Miami like Tua, and are willing to see his growth with better talent around him.

Miami no longer does expensive rentals, they like youth, or at least player that can give them multiple seasons.

Neither Gronk or Watson will be Dolphins next season but keep starting threads like this if it makes you happy.

I truly believe Brady is only qb knows how to fully utilize Gronk. And TB is not coming here.
So pass.

yeah that’s what I did. Go argue with Slimm I ain’t got time for stupid ****
Yea u did, no big deal I get why u thought it was time to move on. I just can’t believe how little you believe in Mike G, that’s cool though money talks and b.s walks. He’s gonna get PAID.

I truly believe Brady is only qb knows how to fully utilize Gronk. And TB is not coming here.
So pass.
It's not just Brady it's Brate and the rest of that ridiculous offense. Gronk is too beat up/washed up to be a #1 TE at this point in time, everybody knows that including the SB champs. He's a legend though no doubt, but his time is running out, obviously...

Very doubtful on both. Miami like Tua, and are willing to see his growth with better talent around him.

Miami no longer does expensive rentals, they like youth, or at least player that can give them multiple seasons.

Since when...? We just don't talk about the expensive FA/trade rentals like Rosen last year or RBs this season.

It happens to every team.. lets just not put the Dolphins on a pedastle.

I see Nink is really embracing the ESPN company policy of making ridiculous predictions with no logical basis at all.

Like you want to predict we trade for Watson, fine, I get it. But Gronk leaving Brady to come to Miami? What?

emma watson dancing GIF by A24

I think we get Emma Watson before either of them.

I wonder if there is a “Trade for D. Watson” thread on the Jets board...... And what they’re saying there. If I’m the Jets, I’m all in on trading for him.
Lol I visited a Jets board last week.

They have been so over themselves about getting Watson for a month and then when the news broke Watson didn't wanna play there they got real quite, some of them just ignored it and pretended Watson would still come to NY and some of them are convinced hes comming to Miami. Its quite funny

Lol I visited a Jets board last week.

They have been so over themselves about getting Watson for a month and then when the news broke Watson didn't wanna play there they got real quite, some of them just ignored it and pretended Watson would still come to NY and some of them are convinced hes comming to Miami. Its quite funny
Ha Ha..... That’s funny. They really should be calling a Houston every day. Darnold Sucks

Back
Top Bottom