Rob Rolle: Waived By Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rob Rolle: Waived By Miami

You know, I get that no one has heard of this guy, and it is just a bunch of folks kidding around on a message board, but I always think about how hard this guy might have worked, how many nights he may have lain awake dreaming of the chance of getting to show what he has for an NFL team, and it's done before he gets a shot at training camp. We all have aspirations and a desire to become something, and this guy- and maybe he is a great guy- might be done before he gets started. I don't mean to be sanctimonious at all, but I know I have had some real dreams get squashed without ever getting a chance to prove myself, and I guess it just hits me that a bunch of people who can't even sniff an NFL training camp mock a guy who was inches from one.
Sorry for sounding like a douche. We all have our things, I guess.

You know, I get that no one has heard of this guy, and it is just a bunch of folks kidding around on a message board, but I always think about how hard this guy might have worked, how many nights he may have lain awake dreaming of the chance of getting to show what he has for an NFL team, and it's done before he gets a shot at training camp. We all have aspirations and a desire to become something, and this guy- and maybe he is a great guy- might be done before he gets started. I don't mean to be sanctimonious at all, but I know I have had some real dreams get squashed without ever getting a chance to prove myself, and I guess it just hits me that a bunch of people who can't even sniff an NFL training camp mock a guy who was inches from one.
Sorry for sounding like a douche. We all have our things, I guess.

I like this. Especially the violins playing (legato) in the velvet background!

:)

Back
Top Bottom