Robbie Chosen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Robbie Chosen

People getting triggered by this is hilarious. Typical snowflakes
Ppl who hate on this guy, who's done nothing wrong to our franchise or broken any major laws are the same group who stand up and cheer for Xavian Howard every Sunday.

Their the definition of hypocrites. And it pisses me off tbh.

I hope Chosen puts up 1,000 yards just in spite of these ignorant posters. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Last edited:
Ppl who hate on this guy, who's done nothing wrong to our franchise or broken any major laws are the same group who stand up and cheer for Xavian Howard every Sunday.

Exactly. Let him get his chance to prove he is legit this offseason before trashing him... The worse couldve happened was he had the jersey number 1, along with his name Chosen. Then hed be the Chosen 1. FH would explode!! Lol!!!

Howard had his case dropped. I'd understand if you said cheered for Tyreek Hill, though. He's a bit of a wife beating asshole

I’ve decided I’m going to call him Bobbie until he makes a great play in a big game and then I’ll call him whatever he wants. I don’t know that I’ve ever been this uncomfortable with a FA signing.

Hope someone on our staff put their foot up his ass otherwise, he is going to be another headcase.

The guy specifically stated he was trying to be a good example for kids. Maybe he now feels he was chosen for that.

All upside, very little down side here, as I imagine he’s on a very short leash.

If he’s trying to make the most of this opportunity, good for him. He can call himself Santa Claus if he wants.

IF he makes the final roster I would imagine he'd cool it with this stuff for a while, otherwise he's on the hook for unsold jerseys. (not that I'm expecting a huge backlog of "Chosen" jerseys by the way), but those suckers ain't cheap. Unless you buy them at the flea market
Yeah. Hoping the ballers we have on our team: Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Ramsay, Jalen Waddle, Xavien Howard, those guys should keep him humble because he is clearly not the number one option in that receiver room and we have some DBs who can really challenge him and keep him humble. Hopefully, he will shut his mouth and do what he can to fit in and be productive and show that he belongs here.

I wasn't big on this move initially because it's easy to hate a skinny X-Jet that seemed to have attitude problems with the Panthers last year and then just ridiculously changed his name to Chosen. So easy to mock, I fell into it too, but damn, can't teach speed and he has it. Assuming he can still play how does a D contend with 3-4 deep threats on the field most snaps? Someone is going deep every play stretching the D, there's going to be ton's of room to work underneath. Hill, Waddle, Anderson and Mostert/Achane on the field at the same time is some dangerous speed for a creative play caller like McDaniel to work with. Anderson goes deep, Achane to the flat and Hill and Waddle intermediate, someone is going to be open and a lot of those catches will go a long way I have to think. Scary potential.

I wasn't big on this move initially because it's easy to hate a skinny X-Jet that seemed to have attitude problems with the Panthers last year and then just ridiculously changed his name to Chosen. So easy to mock, I fell into it too, but damn, can't teach speed and he has it. Assuming he can still play how does a D contend with 3-4 deep threats on the field most snaps? Someone is going deep every play stretching the D, there's going to be ton's of room to work underneath. Hill, Waddle, Anderson and Mostert/Achane on the field at the same time is some dangerous speed for a creative play caller like McDaniel to work with. Anderson goes deep, Achane to the flat and Hill and Waddle intermediate, someone is going to be open and a lot of those catches will go a long way I have to think. Scary potential.

Listened to a speech by a college HC long ago. I remember one comment.
Paraphrasing: 'Our opponent had one top CB and we had 3 guys who could go deep. EVERY play, we sent one of those guys deep, forcing the DB to track him EVERY play, but our guys only went deep a 3rd of the time. By 2H, he couldn't keep up.'
With Miami's speed, that would be a fun strategy.

Listened to a speech by a college HC long ago. I remember one comment.
Paraphrasing: 'Our opponent had one top CB and we had 3 guys who could go deep. EVERY play, we sent one of those guys deep, forcing the DB to track him EVERY play, but our guys only went deep a 3rd of the time. By 2H, he couldn't keep up.'
With Miami's speed, that would be a fun strategy.
Makes sense right. With just Hill/Waddle kind of burning our own guys out when you send them deep, have to pick your spots. With Anderson and Achane added that's 2 more potential top flight speed guys on the field, one out of the backfield or slot and one out wide just mostly on go or post routes. Now Hill/Waddle should have that much room/energy to work their magic or a D leaves Achane too free and he bangs you for 30 on a simple swing pass or Anderson gets deep for an easy score. Just hope these guys pan out as expected because if so there's going to be some major fireworks. Now if Anderson is a head case and is cut and Achane a rookie, can't block well enough or some other thing to get on the field, well that's another story but you can see why we added them, even more big-time playmakers for a QB McDaniel has coined an Elite Distributor of the Ball.

Yeah I hate oversensitive snowflakes who overreact to criticism too.
Agreed! That guy is probably the whiniest snowflake in HISTORY! Some of these posters coming for the title though! Lmao!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom